Upstate NY Babies

**16 & pregnant**

thoughts?

I totally get that the guy wants the babies to have his last name and I really dont get why the parents see it as "disrespect"...and seriously, they should talk to their kid about the type of partner they want for their child (and um, this conversation should happen way before there are babies involved).

And the guy speeding away with the kids in the car? Like really dude? 

If (god forbid) Lorenzo or any of my future children got into this situation- seriously- its tough love time- you and the partner make it work- come up with a plan for care, support, etc. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: **16 & pregnant**

• I think the guy sucked.  But I also didn't get the whole disrespect bc of the last name thing.  I did not think he was respectful, but not for that reason.  Can't the name be changed within a certain amount of time pretty easily?  Maybe she can get the last name changed asap.

I wish she had pressed charges.  Not just her, but I hate how women call the cops on domestic violence or whatever and then drop charges the next day.

Oh, and seriously, HOW was she even attracted to him.  I seriously spent the majority of the episode thinking, how did this chump get any girl to sleep with him in high school?  jeeze.

• I started watching it this morning and left feeling really sorry for the parents-to-be. 

But then I finished watching it this evening and it's a little more clear.  I do feel sorry for Jennifer having to be put in the middle of her parents and bf, there's probably a lot more to the story as far as the disrespect goes.  But then it was like his true colors came out and he was just a total @ss.  I also wish that she had pressed charges.  I'm really glad that she seems to have a supportive family but it's too bad it ended the way it did.  And waiting until the day you are discharged to figure out where you're taking the babies to LIVE?  Wow. 

Did anyone watch the aftershow online to see what she said?  I always think about it but never end up watching. 

DD1: 3/31/10 DD2: 9/7/11
  • Loading the player...
  • No, maybe I will tonight.  I wonder if you can still find it online?  I have never watched even thought I should haha.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"