Houston Babies

Pre-natal yoga in West Houston/Energy Corridor?

Does anyone know of any classes in this area?  I have found a couple, but they aren't very close.  I would really like to try something like this.  Thanks!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Pre-natal yoga in West Houston/Energy Corridor?

• What I've learned is that most Yoga places (esp. studios) have good teachers that can tailor the regular class to suite your needs. I go to CuraYoga in the Heights and don't take any classes labeled as "prenatal".

I'm between 5 and 6 months, and make minor modifications to what the rest of the class is doing. The instructors were more than happy to help me those first couple of classes until I got the swing of how I should be moving. In the beginning, I tried a couple different classes and experienced at least 4 different instructors that were SUPER helpful.

I'd suggest calling the locations that are by you and asking if the instructors are experienced with pregnant women in yoga and if they will help you with modifications throughout a class.

Hope that is helpful.

-b-

• Thanks for the advice!  There is a yoga studio near me, so I will call them and check it out.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"