North Carolina Babies
Options

Does HT take Target coupons?

Re: Does HT take Target coupons?

• Options

I had a lady in line behind me ask the same question the other day.  The manager told her that they only take the coupons that state "($QTY) off your purchase", which target doesn't supply. 

I swear I've used Kroger and Food Lion catalina coupons at HT before, so I don't see why they wouldn't take Target if that's the case.  

To be safe, I'd call your local store.  What I've learned is that each individual store is different!

• Options

Catalinas, yes (the register print off ones). Target or other store specific, non-manufacturer coupons, no.

ETA: Also, I'm pretty sure Catalinas don't double (correct me if I'm wrong). But a general rule for doubling is if the bar code number starts with a 5, it should double.

photo c107d4aa-9909-4a33-b3bd-bd94168bd5fc.jpg

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    They will as long as they clearly say, "manufacturer coupon" (not "Target Coupon") and I've found that they won't double them (Wakefield HT).
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    The only catalinas that they take are the ones that state "manufacturer coupon."

~*Jenna*~

TTC since November 2009.

Currently licensed foster parents with the hope of adopting!  Also pursuing pregnancy through IUI!  First IUI scheduled 10/3/13

Currently loving our placements:

A 1/08

C 4/11

K 6/12

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"