Upstate NY Babies
Options

I loved Glee

I thought tonight's episode was really good.  I'm glad that Kurt is back.  I still don't like Lauren. liked the Karofsky storyline.  Now I can see how the story spoiler can happen.  The only thing I didn't like was the flash mob.  Still love Blaine. That's all. I just thought it was better than it has been

Re: I loved Glee

• Options
    We are behind on watching b/c it didn't DVR last weeks episode for some reason (but I heard it wasn't the best episode so maybe it doesn't matter?).  We will be listening to the hockey games tonight and tomorrow, I have plans Friday night and we have a game Saturday night so maybe Sunday we can watch it, lol!  I'm happy to hear it was a good episode though, I've definitely missed it.
    DD1: 3/31/10 DD2: 9/7/11
  • Options
    I have to wait til J's nap to watch it today. I never miss an episode but I hosted a little party for my brother's birthday last night and my family are insane-o Sabres fan so I got outnumbered :(
    imageimageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I liked it too and now I see the spoiler too...I'm glad Kurt is back but I think its unfair he gets to go to nationals..IMHO

I love Blaine too- hope he doesnt disappear.

I need some Sue though... 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I loved Santana last night - "The only kind of straight I am is straight up b!tch" - i was cracking up last night! I liked the episode and I loved the "Unpretty/I Feel Pretty" mix they did. I am so glad that Kurt is back and now I am kind of hoping the Blaine will come there so he doesn't fall off the face of Glee. Also, I am really glad that instead of just always using Emma's OCD as a joke, they actually had her dealing with it.
    image        image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"