2nd Trimester
Options

Hairline Gender predictor

Has anyone tried the hairline gender predictor test? They say it works with your 2nd pregnancy using the hairline on their neck.  I am 6.5m pregnant and am just curious to see if it works or not.  Here's how the prediction goes: If your 1st child has a straight back hairline then your 2nd child will be the same gender.  If your 1st child has a pointed back hairline then your 2nd will be the opposite gender.  I'm ust wondering if there is any validity to this or if it's another hokey gender predictor.  Thanks so much!

Re: Hairline Gender predictor

• Options
    I'm sorry but that sounds like the stupidest thing in the world.  You do know that gender is dependent on the sperm right?  I believe we learn that in 6th grade biology.  There is no validity in ANY gender prediction test/old wives tale.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Lol... that is the craziest OWT I have heard yet.
    __________________________________________________________________________________________Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I don't have my DD here (at school) to be completely scientific and present you with all my data, but DS's hairline is straight and we are having a girl next.  Therefore, the predictor did not work with my kids.

That is a new OWT for me. 

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    LOL- that is about as dumb of a gender predictor as my DH's cousin thinking our first born would be a girl b/c DH has an older sister (meaning his parents had a girl first)
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

It's all in good fun.  I like testing the OWTs just to see if it works with us.  : )

Obviously, they are all 50/50, but it's still fun to see if they're right. 

BabyFruit TickerLilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers image image
  • Options
    i'd have to say its wrong for us.  2 boys, 2 of the same hairlines :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Never heard of it but based on your post it's wrong for me! DS's hairline is straight in the back and we're having a girl!

• Options
    It works for us. DS has a pointed hairline.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Sorry, but that sounds like the most random, arbitrary test ever. there's no logic at all!
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    My thoughts exactly! Thanks for your postive feedback:) Good luck in your 2nd trimester:)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"