Two Under 2
Options

My "real life" review of the Baby Jogger City Select

Good morning,

We get a ton of questions about this stroller so I thought my review of the stroller might be helpful.  I wrote it a few weeks ago for "The Stroller Girl" blog.  Enjoy!

https://thestrollergirl.com/2011/04/15/guest-real-life-review-of-the-baby-jogger-city-select/

Married 6/28/03

Kate ~ 7/3/09 *** Connor ~ 11/11/10

4 miscarriages: 2007, 2009, 2013, 2014

*~*~*~*~*

No more TTC for us. We are done, and at peace, as a family of 4.

"Suffering has been stronger than all other teaching, and has taught me to understand what your heart used to be. I have been bent and broken, but – I hope – into a better shape.” — Charles Dickens

Re: My "real life" review of the Baby Jogger City Select

• Options
    I have only used mine as a single. I still prefer the BOB, but this stroller seems like it will do the job well when LO#2 comes. Thanks for the review. Makes me feel better about this purchase.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Thank you so much for sharing... I haven't opened mine yet... I've heard mixed reviews of the infant seat universal adapter.. what kind of infant carseat do you have? I have a snugride.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagebridgeybride:
    Thank you so much for sharing... I haven't opened mine yet... I've heard mixed reviews of the infant seat universal adapter.. what kind of infant carseat do you have? I have a snugride.

I have a snugride too.  It is the normal 22 pound one.

Married 6/28/03

Kate ~ 7/3/09 *** Connor ~ 11/11/10

4 miscarriages: 2007, 2009, 2013, 2014

*~*~*~*~*

No more TTC for us. We are done, and at peace, as a family of 4.

"Suffering has been stronger than all other teaching, and has taught me to understand what your heart used to be. I have been bent and broken, but – I hope – into a better shape.” — Charles Dickens

• Options
    Thanks for posting!  I agree with *all* of your points, and as a relatively new user of the BJCS, also enjoyed reading the responses from other readers - got some handy tips for use. :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"