TTC after 35

I really hate the 2ww...

I had my ET on Thursday 4/21.  I started to feel some cramping and sharp pains Saturday night for a few hours.  But, I woke up on Sunday and felt fine so of course I started to worry.  The girls had been sore a day or two before ER, but now they don't hurt at all and that is usually a sign for me that FP is on its way.  So, I had myself an emotional mess yesterday.  I got some slight cramping again last night, but not as intense.  I did have a small bit of heartburn which I rarely ever get.

I know it's probably still too early and I know there are plenty of people who don't get any symptoms at all, but this 2ww is worse then naturally TTC for me because I know they put a fertilized embryo in!  ARGH.  I need to step away from Google.

And then I find out today that my job has totally cut my hours - basically to the point that I have to go out and find a new job.  That didn't go over well telling DH since we are OOP for this. 

I just want to crawl into bed and not get up until this is all over.  Thank goodness for acupuncture today.  I had my nap and felt somewhat better.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: I really hate the 2ww...

• Hope the rest of it flies by for you (easier said than done, I know).
    Me: 41, DH 43 TTC #1 since 8/09 CP 10/09.
    3/11 Clomid-Ovidrel-IUI #1-progesterone= BFN.
    5/11 Femara-Bravelle-Ovidrel-IUI#2-progesterone=BFN.
    6/11 Femara-Ovidrel-IUI#3-progesterone=BFP!
    Beta #1 7/1: 39. Beta #2 7/5: 301 U/S 7/19 - saw HB!!
    EDD 3/12/12
    DD born 3/5/12
    Baby #2 Beta #1 12/16: 439.  Beta #2 12/18: 1240
    EDD 8/22/15

• Hoping that today will be a better day for you than yesterday was!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Right there with you. I had bloating and then cramping at night two days after ET I felt like I was pregnant because "stuff" was going on. Now I lost the bloatedness (which is technically good b/c it was probably overstimulation) and not as much crampiness. Only thing is appetite is not as strong. So today i feel like the embies are no longer there, I hope I am wrong and just playing out the emotions. Sorry about your job, I really wish I could leave mine, but yes we need that damn money. Good luck to you, we will persevere!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"