Detroit Babies

Tommee Tippee & Nuk Bottle users

Does anybody have any reviews on Tommee Tippee and Nuk baby bottles OR how about MAM?

My cousin swears by Mam ...but I was wondering about Tommee Tippee and Nuk?

Thanks =)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Tommee Tippee & Nuk Bottle users

• Tommee Tippee get great reviews.  ChrissyT54 used MAM with her DD and she loved them.  I believe Tarah just did a review in her blog on Nuk bottles.  She has a link in her siggy.
    Gabriel Joseph 6/13/2010
    BFP#2: 8/14/11 M/C 8/30/11 6w1d
    BFP #3: 10/26/11
    Beta #1 @11dpo: 22 Beta #2 @13dpo: 90 Beta #3 @17dpo: 480
    Missed m/c 12w3d 12/28/11, d&c 12/30/11
    dx Homozygous C677T MTHFR image image
  • We had Tommee Tippee bottles.
  • Loading the player...
  • I use Tommee Tippee bottles, and I love them.  With ds1 I used Dr. Browns and we planned on using those for ds2.  But he didnt want anything to do with them.  So we tried the Tommee Tippee ones since they are a lot like the breast, and he took to them immediately.  So I would recommend them to anyone.

AlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickers
  • LOVE the Nuk bottles LOVE LOVE LOVE!  I did just do a review - check out my siggy.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Awesome thank you! Tommee Tippee and Nuk it is =)

• Sorry I'm a little late ... LOVE Tommee Tippee... I EBF for 7 months and he was in daycare from 9 weeks on and he took right to them with no problem latching on or with gas issues...  Haven't had any complaints about the bottles except that they didn't fit in the bottle cooler that I registered for... but that was a quick return and fix.  :) 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers PitaPata Dog tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"