Pregnant after IF
Options

Had an early ultrasound today

Well, the baby is not in a tube, so that is great news!  We saw a gestational sac and a yolk sac, and they said that was perfectly normal.  I was measuring smaller than 5 weeks 5 days, so she decided to go by my O date, which puts me due on Dec 24.  I go back next Tuesday, and she said we might see the heartbeat by then.  I then have to decide if I want to be released to my OB then (RE said she would release me after we see hb) or she said I could wait until 8 weeks. ETA:  My doctor also said I have a cyst on my left ovary.  She acted like it was no biggie.  Anyone else have a cyst during pregnancy? 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Two angel babies 11/09 and 4/10

Re: Had an early ultrasound today

• Options
    jb2rnjb2rn member

aha! I wondered if you had a cyst, I think several of us guessed that last week.

I had moderate pain on my left lower side and asked my RE at the first u/s. He measured an approx 2cm cyst on my left ovary. He was not concerned. The pain went away around week 6. My OB looked at it last week and it's shrinking.

I am glad all is well!

b/w=FSH 15.6, AMH 0.4 surprise natural BFP on 3/12/11
    DS born via unplanned C-section at 40w6d

• Options
    Great news!  I wondered if it could have been a cyst that was causing that pain for you.  Totally normal, I had one or two leftover for awhile.  :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yay for good news! Congrats! I had some cysts that started out pretty big at the beginning of my pregnancy, but have shrunk and haven't been at all of a problem. I think it's very common.
  • Options
    It's likely a corpus luteum cyst-you have those in early pregnancy.
  • Options
    Congrats on a great u/s!  Sorry about the cyst though :(
    Married 9/19/09
    Me (32) Dx PCOS, DH (32) SA = Normal/mild morph issues
    TTC#5 July 2017 - 3rd cycle TTC = BFP on 11/12/17 at 9dpo Beta #1 = 96 at 13dpo - Beta #2 = 207 at 15dpo
    TTC#1  starting Nov. 2009
    3 rounds of Clomid + TI and 3 rounds of 7.5 mg Femara + IUI before our BFP on 11/8/10 at 12dpiui
    TTC #2 3rd cycle of Femara 7.5mg+Ovidrel+TI = 4 follies = BFP on 10/12/12 
    TTC#3 July 2014 - Metformin +TI = BFP at 9dpo - Twins, one baby lost at 5.5 weeks 
    Macy Annabelle born at 37w4d on 4/29/15.  Diagnosed with Cri du Chat and passed away on 6/6/15.  Forever in our hearts.
    TTC#4 3rd cycle of Metformin + Femara 7.5mg+Ovidrel+TI = 3 follies = BFP on 12/24/16
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    c&n06c&n06 member
    So glad it went well! Congrats!
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    That is great news!  Congrats!
  • Options
    MrsVoMrsVo member
    Yay for a good ultrasound!!  Sorry about the cyst - hope it shrinks quickly!

Diagnosed PCOS 2/07, TTC #1 since 8/09
    11/10 - Clomid Round 1 = BFN
    12/10 - Clomid Round 2 = BFN
    1/11 - Voluntary Break = BFN (duh)
    2/11 - Clomid Round 3 = BFN
    3/11 - Femara + IUI = BFP * Beta#1=56 * Beta#2=266
    *Cautiously expecting baby girls on November 28, 2011*
    imageimage
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

That is wonderful news!

I have a few on my right ovary. I do have PCOS though- but since becoming KU I don't have any on my left and just a few on my right.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"