Baby Showers
Options

XP: Cute (and not cheesy) shower game

Not sure if this has been brought up on this board or not...

One of the games we played at my bachelorette party was super fun. Every girl had to buy me a pair of underwear that somehow represented them, and I had to guess who bought which one for me. For example, one friend got me underoos with little airplanes on them and I guessed it was her right away because we traveled abroad together. If I got it wrong, I had to take a drink, if I got it right, I had to make them take a drink. It turned out super fun, got a bunch of cute underwear and I still smile thinking of the game when I go to put them on.

One of my bridesmaids is hosting my baby shower and she said she's going to do the same game but for onesies! I'm super excited! With all the screen printing and iron-on's that are available in stores, I'm hoping people get really creative. Just thought I'd pass it on in case any friends/family are looking for shower game suggestions that aren't uber lame! We still have to figure out what my incentive is to get them right vs. wrong though because obviously I can't be drinking alcohol!

Re: XP: Cute (and not cheesy) shower game

• Options

This is adorable!  

Instead of drinking, what about buying a bunch of baby things - bibs, pacifiers, bows, diapers, etc. If you guess wrong, you have to put something on.  If you guess right, they have to put something on.  It could be fun to watch your friends sucking on pacifiers and wearing bibs :o)

Kind of lame, but when you can't drink...

Or you could put something on and make them drink!  Have fun!!! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Such a cute idea!

i had a cute idea too- A freind of mine had us use puffy paint to decorate onsies- but i though how much fun and how cute would it be to tie dye them instead. its a good activity to get people moving around. Obv. this would only be a good idea if your shower was outside and its sooo easy!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"