South Florida Babies

Pediatrician Recs in Pembroke Pines, Weston, Plantation, Cooper City area

Hello everyone,

I just turned 4 months today. I do have to say that I am starting to feel MUCH better. The vomiting has not happened now for a little over a week and the nausea has decreased. Very excited!

I am wondering if anyone can recommend their pediatricians in the requested area. I would like to start interviwing as soon as possible as both my husband's and my career take up most of our time to do anything else.

I really appreciate all your help!!

Angela

Re: Pediatrician Recs in Pembroke Pines, Weston, Plantation, Cooper City area

• www.pediatricassociates.com

Pediatric Associates has many locations. I grew up going to the Plantation office I highly recommend Dr. Rotlewicz he is great!!!

Weston office I recommend Dr. Arguello and Pembroke Pines offfice Dr. Saleem

You can go to the office closest to you or go to one that you like the physician at. Call them and set up a prenatal visit.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Nursery theme!Image and video hosting by TinyPic Nursing Bras at Nurtured Family BabyFruit Ticker Anniversary
  • I take my daughter to Children's Medical Center 

https://www.childrensmedicalctr.com/ I go to the Chapel Trail office in west pines, but they have 2 other offices. I love love love them. I take my daughter  to Dr. Samuels but I love all the ones I've seen. And I think my favorite thing is that the wait times are so great. I am always out of there in under an hour, usually about half an hour. Including seeing the Dr and doing any tests necessary. 

image image

• Loading the player...
  • My babies go to Pediatrics Associates as well. They get newborns into a room asap.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Thank you very much. I will be looking into those.
  • Dr. Fang-Patrick kiddyatrics.com. Shes awesome!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"