New Mexico Babies
Options

Santa Fe/ABQ things to do?

What does everyone do for fun with their LO? Now that its warmer, we have been going to the park a lot. However, I want to beable to change things up, what is there to do???? TIA!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Santa Fe/ABQ things to do?

• Options
    DS and I spend a lot of time hiking (him in a carrier) and recently started biking (him in the trailer).  I've been wanting to go to the SF Childrens' museum, but we haven't made it down yet.
  • Options
    I forgot about the children's museum. Thats a great idea!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    The children's museum here in SF is awesome--highly, highly recommended!
  • Options

We have a membership at the Bio Park, so we go to the zoo or aquarium a lot.  Probably twice a month.  We also go to Explora, storytime at the library or the Balloon Museum a lot as well.  Once it opens we will probably go to the splash park too.

We tried to go to the Santa Fe Childrens museum recently but it didn't work out.  Maybe next time we are up there.

• Options

In Santa Fe the childrens museum is a must-it is just great!  The Saturday Farmer's markets are always fun too-walk around and point out colors/shapes/foods; try new things-DD has always enjoyed it just for the activity level!

In Albuquerque we have enjoyed Explora (I LOVE that one!), the aquarium, the zoo is pretty cute, and just recently we took DD and a 3 year old to Cliffs and they had a GREAT time!  Not sure I would take any younger than about 2 to Cliffs, but they have a cute little kid area and water area that were both huge hits with the kids we took.  ABQJump is also a lot of fun depending on age-it is a large warehouse that has a bunch of inflatable jumpy houses-a HUGE hit for my kid who recently found the joys of bouncing in a jumpy house! :) 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"