Georgia Babies

**K&P and Maykat** re: SSI

We are thinking about going to St Simons (just for 2 days) in July. I saw the recommendation for Sea Gate Inn, which looks great.  But I also saw TripAdvisor recs for the King & Prince.  It seems they have a swim up bar and more options for swimming pools, which seems appealing to me.  Have either of you stayed at the King and Prince?  Any opinions?

Any island must dos or must see things? 

TIA! 

Re: **K&P and Maykat** re: SSI

• I got married at the King and Prince (hence, K&P, haha).  I don't think you'll be disappointed staying there.  You can book direct with the hotel or there are tons of villas listed on vrbo.com.

In addition to the hotel restaurants you are also w/in walking distance to CrabDaddy's which is one of my favorite places.  And also a few other place.  You are w/in biking distance from the Village.

• LOL!  The K&P thought did cross my mind when I first paged you! 

Thanks for the response.  We are going to book it!  DH is excited (it's a quick birthday trip for him).  

• Loading the player...
  • Do you know when y'all are going?  We'll be there Memorial Day wknd.
  • We LOVE SSI! When are you going? We'll be there June 3-25!
    Grant Thomas 8.8.06 and Reid Alexander 8.11.08
  • I'll be there the June 19-26! I love the King and Prince. We rented a house this time around, but I grew up going there. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageDzsGirl:
    We LOVE SSI! When are you going? We'll be there June 3-25!

We'll also be there June 4-6 and probably the 12-13.  Did y'all rent a house?

• imageK&P414:

imageDzsGirl:
    We LOVE SSI! When are you going? We'll be there June 3-25!

We'll also be there June 4-6 and probably the 12-13.  Did y'all rent a house?

We are staying at my Uncle's Condo off Mallory (we love that we can walk to the Village..its a nightly ritual for us!) 

We'll have to have a playdate at the beach!!!

Grant Thomas 8.8.06 and Reid Alexander 8.11.08
  • K&P is the SSI expert:)  She gave us all the best recs on recommendations.  We are going Memorial Day weekend and I will scout out good restaurants for you.
  • imagemaykat:
    K&P is the SSI expert:)  She gave us all the best recs on recommendations.  We are going Memorial Day weekend and I will scout out good restaurants for you.

Hahaha, we'll be there then too :)

• We won't be going until July.  It seems so far away...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"