MH and I have put it off for years and then a couple of months ago we were contacted by an old friend who works for NY Life now and asked if we were interested. I was very grateful to get all the info from a friend who i'm comfortable with and she was great to work with. the reason I was denied was b/c of my pre-eclampsia w/ DS. she knew all about it and I believe she even asked if it was a pre-existing condition and we thought i was all set. I even talked about it w/ the DR they sent to do the medical, and she never said a word about it being a reason for denial either.
nope , got the rejection letter in the mail today. my friend had a baby 2 days ago, so i don't want to bother her. I called the main ph# listed and am waiting a call back from her supervisor. this sucks. I understand that i'm a risk, esp. w/ being pregnant again. the question I am very worried about it is if this will keep me ineligible forever!?? I am 99% sure we are done having kids after this one, but obviously I can only prove that by having my tubes tied (which i didn't want to do).
anyone else get denied for this reason? also,if you got life insurance post pre-e can you tell me which company you used? TIA!