January 2011 Moms
Options

Where do you post the most?

It seems like the older our babies get the less people are posting on the January board. Are you all still posting and lurking else where. Or is life just getting busier?

Re: Where do you post the most?

• Options

I mostly post on 3-6. I'm trying to get my SN changed because this one won't allow me to edit my profile (the * messes with the coding) so I haven't posted much lately because I hate adding to my post count if I end up having to create a new account.

Confession: I never joined the FB group b/c I'm bitter that it ruined our board. We had such an active group up until it was created :(

• Options
    3-6 months.  I don't go to FB (I did join, I just rarely go there) because I prefer this format.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I'm mostly on TTGP now.  Eek!

image  image
    Carina 12.28.2010 | Aurelia 9.23.12 | Chart - Round 3
  • Options

I'm a nestie at heart... Jan 11 is really the only Bump board I post to.

• Options

3-6, BF and here...but I don't post quite as much as I did before. Life got busier. I also noticed that I WASTE the day when I'm on here! Nothing gets done other than feeding, changing, and burping LO! 

I never joined FB either - I don't have FB - I don't want FB. This works for me! 

• Options
    imagemchupie:

you so crazy!  I wondered where you went...

~Mom to an amazing Jan 2011 boy~
    ~EDD Nov 18, 2017 with my IUI success story~

[spoiler]
    BabyFruit Ticker[/spoiler]

• Options
    I'm most often on 3-6, sometimes checking 0-3 but it seems like it's getting a little young (mostly newborn questions), multiples, this board (am always checking for new posts but it's kind of slow around here... sad :( and every now and then I'll go and scare myself on the 2U2 board just because I'm terrified of getting pregnant again!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I still find time to post since I have a part time job where I get to bump  :)

I post in 3-6, 2u2, SAHM/working moms, and toddlers 12-24.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagecdobry01:
    imagemchupie:

you so crazy!  I wondered where you went...

"Like"  :D 

Eliza 
    Married to a pharmacist
    Mother of two boys, three girls, and one more little boy on the way!
    Two time miscarriage survivor.
    So happy to be expecting our sixth child in August 2017!

Pregnancy Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

There is a FB  page?

• Options

imagepawstech09:
    I'm most often on 3-6, sometimes checking 0-3 but it seems like it's getting a little young (mostly newborn questions), multiples, this board (am always checking for new posts but it's kind of slow around here... sad :( and every now and then I'll go and scare myself on the 2U2 board just because I'm terrified of getting pregnant again!

Sence you already have 2u2 I would be too. But we hope for 2u2.

• Options
    imagejcole32444:

imagepawstech09:

Sence you already have 2u2 I would be too. But we hope for 2u2.

Lmao I must be retarded, or have leftover pregnancy brain hormones because I never even thought of that! I do have 2 under 2! I'm still going to lurk though, cause I have no idea what having a toddler and an infant is like...

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    0-3 and 3-6.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"