Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

calling all owners of a Baby Stella doll

ours is looking kind  of grubby...  can she be washed??  how would i do this?  i don't want to ruin her, or have her lose her softness or whatever, but she has been taken all over the place and has taken on a funny shade of grey...  LOL poor Stella. 

TIA!! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyName Ticker

Re: calling all owners of a Baby Stella doll

• Options
    I have no idea. Our Baby Stella still looks fairly new and pink, but I will be watching this post so I know when the time comes!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    ours was pretty clean until Hoot decided that she can't go anyplace without her Stella, and the travel has made her get dirty faster. LOL  i hope someone somewhere has an idea!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I have been wanting to buy this doll for my daughter (Stella), but haven't done it yet.  Sounds like it is worth the money.  :)

To answer your question I found this review on Amazon:

Best baby doll ever, December 11, 2007

By 
    Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars Educational:5.0 out of 5 stars 
    This review is from: Manhattan Toy Baby Stella Doll in Peach (Toy)

Baby Stella is absolutely the best baby doll ever! I bought her for my daughter's first birthday, and it is the best $25 I've ever spent on her. I'm not a big fan of dolls in general (find most of them to be kind of creepy) but I love Baby Stella. She is cute as a button, and very soft and cuddly...not hard plastic like most baby dolls. My daughter really started playing with her around 15 months, and they have been inseparable ever since. Literally. Baby Stella sleeps with her every night and goes EVERYWHERE with us...the grocery store, the chiropractor, vacations, etc. And, thankfully, she is incredibly well made. She has been through the washing machine AND dryer at least 20 times in her little life and still looks almost as good as new (she's been with us over 2 years now) I can't recommend Baby Stella highly enough!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    i haven't had to wash her yet (we drag elmo everywhere) but i would just put her in a pillowcase and throw her in the wash!!  i have done this with several of DD's soft toys and she should wash and dry just fine.
    photo IMG_3757_zps3e266e57.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker "Sometimes I am two people. Johnny is the nice one. Cash causes all the trouble. They fight." - Johnny Cash
  • Options

imageAllisonErq:
    ours was pretty clean until Hoot decided that she can't go anyplace without her Stella, and the travel has made her get dirty faster. LOL  i hope someone somewhere has an idea!

Awww, so sweet! We love Stella! Charlotte is just now getting into playing with dolls and has started playing with Stella more. Yesterday she was trying to give another one of her dolls Stella's paci. So sweet!

• Options

thanks everyone! i am off to wash her...  i noticed that she needed a "bath when i saw her with her headband hanging off an you could see a distinct line of clean where the headband usually is! ew! 

i love how "into" dolls Hoot has become - she likes to get a spoon and feed them and wrap them in her blanky.  so cute! to the PP who was saying they hadn't bought a Stella yet, she is SO cute and very soft.  like i said, we drag her all over the place...  than and an aden and anias swaddling blanket.  my kid would choose the two lightest colored things to drag all over the dirty world!! :)

thanks everyone!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"