New Hampshire Babies

NH vs. Boston Hospital

Wondering if anyone else is considering delivering in a Boston are hospital. I currently live in the Derry area and am wondering if I should keep my OB in Boston or transfer up to NH. 

Thanks. 

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: NH vs. Boston Hospital

• I live in Salem and am going to Melrose Wakefiled.......DH and I were both born there and We work in MA so its easier for DR Appt's.  You should do whatever you feel most comfortable with
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We went to Brigham and Women's in Boston and cannot say enough good things about them! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket Visit our blog at www.benandkarisjourneytoparenthood.blogspot.com
  • Loading the player...
  • I worked in Boston throughout most of my pregnancy, and while the hospitals down there are amazing, Elliot is pretty amazing too. I had a pretty complicated delivery, and the nurses were on top of everything. I can't say enough good things about them. They also have a great NICU, which hopefully you won't need, but it's nice to know it's there just in case. I went to Bedford Commons, and their doctors deliver at Elliot.
  • while i wouldn't deliver at parkland, elliot & snhmc are great.  no need to go into boston if you would be more comfortable staying closer to home.  :)
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • I'm doing Holy Family in Methuen, but I've heard GREAT things about Eliot...

TTCAL Siggy Challenge: "He's my favorite.  His birthday is the same as mine almost"

image image

Missing my little one lost at 9 weeks on 2.24.13. brokenhearted but not broken... 

d&c 5/21/13... Still Healing, Still Standing... 

MMC discovered 10/2/2013, TWINS... d&c 10/7/2013.  I still miss you, little ones. 

Surgery December 2013 to remove a 10+cm fibroid... Open myomectomy. Benched for 3-9 months... 
    Will TTC summer Summer 2014 we hope!

Dear God, Since I couldn't hold my little one in my lap and tell him about you, could you hold him in your lap and tell him about me? 

PgAL and PAL always welcome...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"