Hospitals in North County — The Bump
San Diego Babies

Hospitals in North County

Hello,

My husband and I just moved to Escondido.  I have my frist appointment with my old gyn office in Encinitas, Pacific Coast Women's Health, they birth at Scripps Encinitas.  I have to decide if I want to stay there where I've been to that hospital and am more comfortable with the area... or if we should find a more local Dr. and hospital.  Does anyone have exerpeince with the Palomar hospital or any others closer to Escondido?  Seems like all of the reviews of hospitals have mixed reviews, so I'd love to hear some stories first hand! Anything can help! Thanks!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

CafeMom Tickers

Married the love of my life 7/11/09 - Our first baby, Peyton Mark, was born sleeping 10/25/11 at 33 weeks - Our second baby, BFP 2/4/12, welcome to the world Raylan! Holy Moly, BPF 2/4/14, please be safe and sound little one!

My Blog

Re: Hospitals in North County

• I delivered at Palomar and my sister delivered her 3 kids there too.  The birthing rooms are really nice.  The nurses were fantastic.  DD stayed in the room with us.  The lactation consultant came when I needed her.  I delivered at a time when there were a lot of other women there so after I delivered I was moved to an older part of the birthing annex where the rooms were not as great but I had a room all to myself.  My sister was not moved to the older part.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I delivered at Scripps La Jolla and had a great experience (both times). 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards