Pregnant after a Loss

Is the baby kicking my butt hole?

Because that's what it feels like. I know he's not actually kicking my sphincter, but he's kicking the ute in the exact spot that makes the ute hit something that is hitting my butt hole. It feels  like someone is knocking on that door from the inside. Surprise

Has anyone else ever felt this, or is my son just a pain in the ass (ha ha--get it?)?
Married 7/19/09
MC 9/8/10
Baby Boy Born 7/31/11
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: Is the baby kicking my butt hole?

• HAHAHA!  Yes for the first time this morning actually!!

It was the strangest thing but it seriously felt like someone was kicking my butt from the inside.  I don't have to go to the bathroom or anything so part of me is like ummm where are you kid and what are you doing??

bumping from my phone. please pardon any typos and missing punctuation
  • Dude!  I get this too!  Although I was chalking it up to the baby hitting my cervix, just to make myself feel better about it.
  • Loading the player...
  • Sounds like a pain in the ass to me! harharhar. I've had this once or twice. It's SO uncomfortable!
    married 7.3.08 - mc 8.10 - dd 6.4.11 cp 10.13 - bfp 11.13 edd 7.22.13 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • My baby does that all the freaking time. It's not a pleasant sensation. there are some days when I don't get any belly kicks, but I get several butthole kicks. Thanks baby!  Also, I hope s/he knows that's not the way out :P
    imageimage
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagekateisgreat:
    My baby does that all the freaking time. It's not a pleasant sensation. there are some days when I don't get any belly kicks, but I get several butthole kicks. Thanks baby!  Also, I hope s/he knows that's not the way out :P

HA HA HA! 

Married 7/19/09
    MC 9/8/10
    Baby Boy Born 7/31/11
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I think this wins the "post title of the day" award.  Wink

BFP #1 5/2010 - Missed m/c at 8 weeks
    BFP #2 2/2011
    Baby G welcomed with love and relief 10/2011
    Surprise BFP 1/8/2013...say what? Baby A arrived 9/2013

Motherhood is not for wimps

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• imagekathymarie:

It feels  like someone is knocking on that door from the inside. Surprise

OMG - I almost spit water all over my computer.  Too funny.  Sounds pretty uncomfortable.  Maybe standing on your head for a little while will get him off your a$$. :)
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    July 2007 m/c 6 weeks
    November 2010 m/c 7 weeks 1 day
    MTHFR (Compound hetero with copies of A & C)
  • ::DIES::

I've yet to feel that, but I'm sure it's coming...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

bfp 01/23/10 m/c 12w1d 03/14/10 EDD 09/24/10
    bfp 07/20/10 m/c 5w1d 07/25/10
    bfp 11/19/10 Born 07/24/11 via C/S

My Forever Sister From Another Mister~CashewsMommy!!

• HA-HA! I have felt it occasionally, but never a consistent KNOCKING. That sucks! Quit it little man! :)
  • LOL!!!! love the title!!!! Yes I get this feeling too.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers
    BFP #1 - 04/09/10 -- m/c - 07/02/10 @ 20weeks and 3 days. D&C 07/02/2010 - EDD 11/16/10
    BFP #2 12/17/10 please stick turtle. EDD 8/29/11 - Emergency C-Section 7-2-11. Andrew's journey
    Congratulations to my TTCAL buddy Carolee on her BFP! Stick, baby!
    Congratulations to elbandas09, cherylanddoug, tctibbe(MsPegees) and alliejoe for their take home babies!
  • All the time!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Seriously. It feels like LO is poking a stick in my but hole. It isn't comfy at all
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Hi-la-r-ious!  I almost peed myself!
    12/13/10 BFP 12/23/10 Miscarriage 3/6/11 BFP EDD 11/09/11 11/03/11 C-Section at 39w1d for failure to progress on induction for HBP and GD Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Cincinnati Reds Pictures, Images and Photos image ~~~~~Everyone Welcome PgAL/PAL~~~~~~
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"