Ohio Babies

Elective Ultrasounds?

nstark2908nstark2908 member
edited July 2021 in Ohio Babies

Does anyone have any good experience with getting one done?  Where did you go?

Thanks!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Elective Ultrasounds?

• I had one. It was really nice. The room that we were in was like a spa, with a big screen tv for viewing. You can take up to 15 people or something crazy like that. We got a video and pictures. It was reasonably priced. I think the name of it was Ultrasona. It was at Polaris. I loved it and would do it again in a heartbeat!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I agree with Ultrasona! It was great, and even more amazing when my son came out looking just like he did in the 3D ultrasound

Ultrasound Pic from 22wks

Pic of LO when first born

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • Loading the player...
  • I also went to Ultrsona of Columbus and we had a great experience! My husband, mom, dad, brother and grandmother all came with us and it was amazing! They usually offer coupons on their website. My doctor didn't seem to thrilled that I was getting it, but we made the choice to do it and would do it again!

Jen

Mommy to Luke
  • I went to Ultrasona on Polaris as well and LOVED it.  It was such a great experience and the tech was so sweet and wonderful.  I definitely recommend it!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Another Ultrasona-lover here! They actually couldn't get decent pictures of my boy the first time around (He had his hands over his face the WHOLE time!) so they brought me back, free of charge two weeks later. I ended up getting over an hour of video and about 40 pictures of him, when the package was only for 12 pictures and a twenty minute video. We will definitely be going back with our next little one. :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"