Indiana Babies
Options

ft wayne area moms... new dr...

Hey girls... I am 6w3d and I am going to a new doctor Dr. Foutz (spelling) at Dupont on Tuesday so I will be 6w4d.. anyways I was wondering if anyone has had her before or anything.. The first doctor I was seen by I want to throw the medical books at.. OMG he wrote on my paperwork at 5w5d (not sure if viable pregnancy due to not hearing heartbeat or seeing more than the yolk sac) ... Really I am already in the ER for abdominal pain but you want to stress me out more?  Anyways, hoping someone has had this doctor before.. :)
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: ft wayne area moms... new dr...

• Options

i don't know dr. foutz.  the name does sound slightly familiar, but i can't think of any of my friends that have been to her either.  is she with women's health advantage?  i see dr. garner and i do really like her.   i've heard good things about dr. thomas (female) and dr. rumsey (male) delivered my DD - i liked him.  but the doctor  i had for my last pregnancy - i would avoid at all costs! 

i hope you like your new doctor and have a good experience with her!

• Options

Yes she is in that office.. I was hoping to get in with dr. garner but since I already had some issues her calendar was the first one that had an opening.  I already have threw one doctor to the curb... and I am seriously thinking about putting a complaint in through the board of medicine ...

*for my second beta test he wrote on the orders "failure to hear heartbeat at u/s" which was not even at 6w because I was having trouble*

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    She is acutually my doctor.  She is very good. She was supposed to deliver my son this month, but was on spring break when Dr. Thomas told me i had to have him via c-section earlier than we expected.  Dr. Foutz is very friendly and knows what she is talking about.  Hope you like her as much as i do!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"