Boston Babies
Options

baby furniture?

Just wondering where people are getting their baby furniture.  Looking to spend a total of $1200-$1500.  I'm also considering purchasing a crib and then dresser and nightstand from a kids/teen furniture store.  Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!

Thanks! 

Re: baby furniture?

• Options
    We love our set from Baby Furniture Warehouse in Reading.  Spent about the same, and my thinking was that it was worth it because we'd have it for a long time.  Now that I have had the set for a couple years, I'm still happy with it, but it's really getting banged up from have 2 kids.  Just something to keep in mind!  
  • Options

I highly suggest Baby Furniture Warehouse in Braintree. They have another location in Reading that is supposed to be even bigger but I've never been to that one. It's a great place to see lots of furniture/cribs/gliders even if you just want to get an idea of what you want. I went a found what I wanted and came home and searched online for a better deal. I did find the furniture I wanted cheaper but by the time I paid delivery the saving was very minimal. I ordered the crib, dresser, nightstand, glider and also toddler rails for the crib and also the rails to turn the crib into a bed.

One tip is to order early. The dresser we ordered was late. It wasn't a big deal b/c I had gotten a changing table from a friend (and BFW offered to GIVE me a changing table since our dresser was late) but i would give yourself some extra time in case there is a delay.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I second the braintree store. I love my set.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    We ordered ours from Baby Furniture Warehouse in Reading. Haven't received it yet, but everyone there is super nice and helpful.
    ~Chelsea~
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    image"">imageimage
  • Options
    I went to Baby Furniture Warehouse, but ended up at a store in Hampton, NH called Baby Go Round.  My parents live in the area so I went to check it out and was pleasantly surprised by the brands they carried. They had great package deals and I love that the furniture is solid wood.  I spent in the same range for the Legendary by Baby Dream and got the convertible crib, single dresser, nightstand and mattress.  The price in the end was the same as Baby Furn Warehouse, but I did save quite a bit on the sales tax.  It is just over the border in NH, so the drive is not too bad from the North Shore.  I bought my glider there, too. They were really nice and had a great selection of furniture and strollers.  Definitely worth checking out.
  • Options
    Baby Furniture Warehouse in Reading.  We spend $1699 and got a dresser (large enough to use after toddler years), crib, glider and ottoman.  I believe we spent an additional $160 on the mattress.  I really liked it there.  I didn't feel pressured at all and were not hounded as we wandered around looking at the stuff.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"