Pregnant after IF
Options

**MyShellyBelly**

Hey sweetie! Hope you're having a relaxing weekend. I wanted to see how you liked the Roomba. DH and I were talking about it today and I told him I would ask you what you thought of it.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: **MyShellyBelly**

• Options
    Hello! I LOVE it! It really picks up everything without any issues, transitions very well from carpet to wood, is a lot quieter than our vacuum and the battery (so far) has lasted a really long time (did our whole house in one charge). I also think it's pretty dang cute when the battery becomes low and it returns to it's docking station on its own :)

The only issue I can see with it so far is that in our living room we have a rug with a black edge around it. The instruction booklet warns you that it may not cross over dark carpet because it thinks it's nearing an edge (like a staircase) and will "protect" itself by not crossing the dark line. Sure enough, it won't cross the black edge on our rug. But if that's the only issue we've had so far, I'm saying it's a keeper! :)

We still have a lot more things to try with it (we haven't set up or tested the "virtual walls" yet), but so far we are pretty impressed!

Oh, and the best part?! Our JRT doesn't mind it one bit! Yay!!!

DH picked out the Roomba 560 model. There are a couple of higher end models available (of course for more $$), but the 560 has everything we wanted :)

All in all, 2 thumbs up for the Roomba!
  • Options
    Thanks for the awesome recommendation. Off to order :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    O.M.Gosh! We just emptied the filter and you should see the amount of stuff it picked up!

And I take after my Dad and am a total "clean/organizational freak"...We vacuumed our house 2-3 times a week and we are in shock about how much the Roomba still picked up!!! Icky!!!
  • Options
    imageashonkwiler09:
    Thanks for the awesome recommendation. Off to order :)
    Yay! I hope you like it too! :0)
  • Options
    The excitement I'm feeling about this vacuum right now can't be normal.
  • Options
    imageashonkwiler09:
    LOL!!!

ETA: My DH laughed at me yesterday because I literally watched "Roberto" (our Roomba's name haha) the whole 2 hours he ran around our house. I told him it was my entertainment since I'm on house arrest. Haha

ETA one more thing: Let me know how you like yours!!!!
  • Options

imageMyShellyBelly:
    imageashonkwiler09:
    LOL!!!

ETA: My DH laughed at me yesterday because I literally watched "Roberto" (our Roomba's name haha) the whole 2 hours he ran around our house. I told him it was my entertainment since I'm on house arrest. Haha

ETA one more thing: Let me know how you like yours!!!!

Cute name! I'll let you know how much I LOVE mine. It should be here in 3-5 business days. DH and I watched a video of one on the move tonight and were amazed.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"