Orange County Babies

Where is your LO going to Pre-school?

Loved reading about all the Mama's here.

Just curious we start the Mommy + Me at Newport Coast Preschool in June and then the full deal when he is potty-trained and 2 1/2.  Where is everyone else going?  It would be fun to have friends the 1st day of "school".  :) 

Re: Where is your LO going to Pre-school?

• The preschool at Saddleback College.  We're so excited.  DS starts in Sept.
  • When my little one is two, she will be going to Country Village in RSM
  • Loading the player...
  • imagebbowie:
    The preschool at Saddleback College.  We're so excited.  DS starts in Sept.

I was wondering if Saddleback had a preschool. I am glad to hear they do. Though DD#3 won't be starting for a while. Do you know what age they start at?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • M starts at Temple Bat Yahm in Sept w a Mommy & Me this summer.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagecstw:
    M starts at Temple Bat Yahm in Sept w a Mommy & Me this summer.
    This but started Mommy and Me this week and loved it!
  • imageSammysu:

imagebbowie:
    The preschool at Saddleback College.  We're so excited.  DS starts in Sept.

I was wondering if Saddleback had a preschool. I am glad to hear they do. Though DD#3 won't be starting for a while. Do you know what age they start at?

They have 4 classes I believe.  1.5 - 2.5, 2.5 - 3.5, 3.5 - 4.5, 4.5 - 5.5 and I believe they may add a fifth class (5.5+) due to the new Sept 1 cutoff for K.  Obviously the younger classes are more play than anything.  They don't try to encourage more structure until the 3/3.5+ class so I guess that's more "preschool" than the younger classes.  They have a website you can google and check out - Saddleback College Child Care Center. 

• My son goes to Irvine Community Nursery School - a co-op in Irvine. We love it.

My little sister went to Temple Bat Yahm 25 years ago. :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"