South Florida Babies
Options

2ND pregnancy

hey ladies i want to know how different was your second pregnancy compared to your first??
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: 2ND pregnancy

• Options

Both of my pregnancies were as different as they could be. The only thing that stayed the same is that I did not get morning sickness with either of them and that I was due with both in September.

Big things I noticed? I swelled with Sophia, I did not swell at all with Isabelle. I gained 60 pounds with Sophia and did not even gain 30lbs with Isabelle.

HTH.

Dare I ask if you are already preggo with #2? :)

• Options

LOL yes number two is on the way Mel.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Both of my pregnancies were completely different. With my first I felt great the entire time until I got to the end and then my back was killing me for the last two months. With my second my back was fine the entire time, but I was always tired and was nauseous a lot.

congrats!!! :)

imageLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    AlbahAlbah member

Congratulations!! Such exciting news!!

Both of my pregnancies were more similar than not. I gained about 35 lb with both, both babies started measuring behind at around 28 weeks (both were just on small side), nausea in 1st tri wasn't too bad (although baby #2 was slightly worse) and ended at around 12 weeks with both, the 2 "bellies" were very similar in shape, and overall I felt about the same in energy with both.  

Differences - i spotted with # 2, my blood pressure went up at the end of pregnancy #1, gave birth to #1 2 days shy of 40 weeks and with #2 at 38 weeks. 

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers image
    BFP #3: 01/28/12, EDD: 09/23/12, MMC (BO), D&C 2/16/12 at 6.5 wks
    BFP #4: 05/23/12, EDD: 01/31/12, Early MC at 5 wks

RPL Workup: + LPD (7DPO Prog = 7.8, Endometrial Bx = out of phase)
    Elevated Alpha 2-glycoprotein IgA and antiphosphatidylserine IgM -->
    Hematologist said not to worry and no need for treatment!

Dx: LPD
    Cycle #1(08/2012): Clomid 50 mg CD3-7, Ovidrel CD13 + Progesterone = It worked!
    BFP #5 on 09/10/12 (11 DPO). HCG #1 @ 14DPO = 131.6 HCG #2 @ 16DPO = 509
    EDD: 05/23/2013 Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"