South Florida Babies
Options

jackie

sorry i'm responding late to your post...been very busy lately.

solids went great...we started with green beans, he loved every second of it! today we're moving to sweet peas. i think i'll do some malanga over the weekend for evan to try :)

how are the boys?

oh and about the carrots...we gave mady carrots at around 5 months also. i also didnt use the water that i steamed them with ;)

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: jackie

• Options

Yeah!

Boys are doing great.  They had the carrots, and today we are going to try butternut squash.  Next I was planning on sweet potatoes.  I already made the green beans for next week since I had bought the fresh package and didn't want it to go bad.

Since malanga is white, how does that play into the orange, then green schedule?!  I'm curious.  I love malanga, and would like to make some for them too.

-- Jackie
    "If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane" -- Jimmy Buffett Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

i didnt go by "colors" with mady. i did veggies first and then i moved on to fruit. as she got older i started mixing flavors (ex. malanga with carrots, sweet potatoes with turkey breast, etc). it's really no big deal about the colors per se.

mady used to love malanga, it's very soft on the tummy too!

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"