South Florida Babies

VandRicky

Hey!  I saw in a post below that Rudolph did your 2nd and 3rd c-section.  What did you think of her?  I've seen her in the office once and in L&D.  She was very close to delivering Caitlin.  I wanted to get another person's opinion on her!

Re: VandRicky

• She is awesome. Very knowledgeable, funny, caring. I feel like she really cares for her patients. Two of my friends are personal friends of hers and they have only great things to say about her. She is also very laid back from pro VBAC, which I love, too!
  • awesome.  I love her too but I wanted to see if it was just me!  I saw her last week and was talking to her about the c section.  I really want her to assist with my c section!!
  • Loading the player...
  • she made my csections so much less stressful and actually made me laugh more than once during them. my last csection was 13 minutes from the time she started to cut me until the second I was stitched back up!
  • imageVandRicky:
    she made my csections so much less stressful and actually made me laugh more than once during them. my last csection was 13 minutes from the time she started to cut me until the second I was stitched back up!

glad to hear it.  She had said maybe I'll see you in L&D but I told her it was a c section so she said when I schedule it to say that she specifically asked to be there!  Ciaccio is my primary so it'd be her and Rudolph.  I told her I didn't realize we got to chose the 2nd doc and she said absolutely!!!

• imageCJB8:

imageVandRicky:
    she made my csections so much less stressful and actually made me laugh more than once during them. my last csection was 13 minutes from the time she started to cut me until the second I was stitched back up!

glad to hear it.  She had said maybe I'll see you in L&D but I told her it was a c section so she said when I schedule it to say that she specifically asked to be there!  Ciaccio is my primary so it'd be her and Rudolph.  I told her I didn't realize we got to chose the 2nd doc and she said absolutely!!!

Friedman was suppose to be the second doctor but got stuck doing a delivery out in West Boca so Ciaccio assisted. She is super nice too, I had never met her before. Can you believe the woman has 4 kids??? I told her that she looked too good to be a mother of four and I couldnt bare the sight of her. lol

If you have both of them, you'll be laughing while having a baby :) 

• imageVandRicky:
    imageCJB8:

imageVandRicky:

Friedman was suppose to be the second doctor but got stuck doing a delivery out in West Boca so Ciaccio assisted. She is super nice too, I had never met her before. Can you believe the woman has 4 kids??? I told her that she looked too good to be a mother of four and I couldnt bare the sight of her. lol

If you have both of them, you'll be laughing while having a baby :) 

Ciaccio is awesome.  I used another doctor with Caitlin but saw her at a post partum check up and loved her!!  Then, when I had the MC, she did my D&C and check up.  So, I've been seeing her for this pregnancy and she's been really awesome with my anxiety.  I was going in weekly starting at week 6 and now she has me going every 2 weeks so I am seeing that everything is ok.   She's really doing everything she can to help keep my mind at ease! 

I had NO idea she had 4 kids!!!  that's crazy!  do you know how old they are?

I'm glad they'll have me laughing bc I know I'm going to be freaking out.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"