October 2011 Moms

WFL?

I typically bring my lunch every day to work, but today I have the worst food aversion to mushrooms (which I usually love) and I brought pasta stuffed with mushrooms. So, that wasn't happening. I had a 50% off coupon for a local pizza place down the street, so ta-da! Pizza for lunch :) What about you ladies?
BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: WFL?

• Homemade mac and cheese.  Made with gouda, fontina, asiago, parmesan and blue cheese. Can't wait to eat it!
  • I made a big batch of green beans and turkey sausage yesterday...just finished 2 bowels!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • MH is off today so he is currently making me an angus hot dog with cheese fries. Neither of which I really have any desire to eat non pregnant and would have never thought of but MH thinks I'm not fat enough apparently lol. My MIL just bought us a pack of hot dogs that were nitrate free because apparently she cares more about food rules than I do so now apparently I am allowed to eat hot dogs.
  • imagemizrunzou:
    I made a big batch of green beans and turkey sausage yesterday...just finished 2 bowels!

2 bowels?!  Ick!

Thought it sounded good until the bowels.

Wink

BFP#1 1/31/11 ~ CK came on her due date, 10/10/11!
    BFP#2 11/20/12, EDD 7/30/13 ~ heard heartbeat at 6w2d ~ mmc discovered at 8w
    1st medicated cycle ~ 6/11/13 ~ Clomid ~ BFN
    2nd medicated cycle ~ 7/12/13 ~ Clomid and trigger shot ~ BFN
    SHG on 8/13/13 ~ uterus looked good!
    Diagnosed with DOR on 8/16/13 ~ AMH 0.27 ~ repeat AMH 0.19
    3rd medicated cycle ~ 8/9/13 ~ Femara and trigger shot ~ BFN
    4th medicated cycle ~ 9/4/13 ~ Bravelle, trigger shot, IUI ~ BFP! ~ EDD: 6/11/14 ~ heartbeat of 118 at 6w3d ~ mmc discovered at 9w1d
  • imagemizrunzou:
    just finished 2 bowels!

Hmm, maybe I should try some of that...I've been constipated for weeks! Wink 

• imagePitaBread:
    Homemade mac and cheese.  Made with gouda, fontina, asiago, parmesan and blue cheese. Can't wait to eat it!

PitaBread - you always have yummy lunches!  I'm finally going to have the Vietnamese Sandwich for lunch today, inspired by you! LOL

• hummus and pita chips with cranberry juice. and for dessert: 4 mint milano cookies.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageshediva1:

imagePitaBread:
    Homemade mac and cheese.  Made with gouda, fontina, asiago, parmesan and blue cheese. Can't wait to eat it!

PitaBread - you always have yummy lunches!  I'm finally going to have the Vietnamese Sandwich for lunch today, inspired by you! LOL

DH is an awesome chef and actually enjoys cooking, so I'm not complaining!

And I'm addicted to banh mi...I'm so happy to live down the street from one of the best places that serves them! They are a bakery too, so the bread is always warm and fresh, so good! 

• Homemade risotto with edamame, lemon zest and tarragon ... seedless red grapes... and a chocolate chip cookie. Embarrassed
  • I had an OB appointment that ran until 11 today so I decided to stop at the store and pick up snacks/lunch food to last me through the day. I got those little microwaveable sausage biscuits, chicken nugget dinner with mac and cheese and butter corn and some trail mix, yogurt and popsicles. Not very healthy but it all looked so delicious. I'm snacking on some blueberry yogurt right now Smile
  • I'm home so I'm eating last night's dinner: a braised short rib in jus over smashed potatoes with chives and stir-fried asparagus on the side. Yummy!
    BFP #1 10/17/09: missed m/c at 7 weeks; BFP #2 10/22/10: chemical pregnancy; BFP #3: 1/28/11

Baby Boy Smudgie born 10/4/11

<a href="http://s837.photobucket.com/albums/zz298/triple_sevens/?action=view

• Meatball Sub (see previous post about "How I Met Your Mother"!).  And my husband is a major jerk - he sent me a picture of him eating one.
    DS1 - 9/21/11
    DS2 - 7/4/14
    DS3 - 2/21/16
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Our family of 5 is complete!!  Love our boys!

• I had Taco Bell.  Now, can I sleep for the rest of the afternoon?

BabyFruit Ticker
  • leftover sloppy joe sandwich, salt & vinegar chips, and a small salad
  • Caesar salad

Married 08/18/07
    BFP 02/15/11 EDD 10/27/11 Born at 35w3d on 09/25/11 
    BFP 10/13/12 EDD 06/25/13 Born at 37w0d on 06/04/13

BFP 12/11/15 EDD 08/23/16 Early miscarriage

BFP 02/02/16 EDD 10/16/16

BabyFetus Ticker

• Hockey pucks, lemon yogurt and chili cheese fritos.  And about a GALLON of water!  I AM THIRSTY!
  • Chicken stirfry over brown and wild rice, mandarin orange and carrots from the farmers market, vegan oatmeal cookie.
  • imageSoon2BMrsN:
    leftover sloppy joe sandwich, salt & vinegar chips, and a small salad

My mouth just started watering after reading your post, for some reason that sounds so good

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"