Northern California Babies

What should we do for my bday?

My birthday is next Tuesday (4/19) and DH wants to know what I want to do. We are going to Sutter's Fort on Saturday but he apparently wants to do something special for my birthday. Usually we just go out to dinner, but I don't even care if we do that this year. The next weekend is Easter and we will GTG with his family. I will make a chocolate bday cake so the rest of the family can celebrate with us.

Any ideas? What would you like to do?

Re: What should we do for my bday?

• Is DD coming?  If so, I'd want to go out to dinner at our favorite kid friendly restaurant.  If it was just DH and I, I'd want to go out to dinner to somewhere that is a little nicer.  Or maybe just a movie - that's always a big treat for us!
  • I think my DS is at an age where he would enjoy Benihana's - if you sign up now, you can get a free meal (I siged up the day of my b-day and got it over night.)  I think E would enjoy the chef show.
  • Loading the player...
  • I would love some kid free time. A massage (Krista at Esthetics to be specific) and dinner at Fat's would be divine.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageSarahCee:
    I would love some kid free time. A massage (Krista at Esthetics to be specific) and dinner at Fat's would be divine.

Oh man, I loved Fat City/CA Fats... we used to hit them up when we went boating on the Delta. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"