Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Crib/furniture

I am having the hardest time deciding on a crib/furniture, I need some suggestions because I'm all over the place!!

What kind of crib/furniture did you get? Where did you get it?  (Online, BRU, specialty store, etc.?)  Thanks!! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Crib/furniture

• Options

I love ours!!!

Its million dollar baby- annabelle collection. We got it in white. They had the one at the store we ordered from (little kids store only in my area) in an expresso color and that was really pretty too!! We ended up going with the crib (toddler rail included) dresser with the hutch. The dress can be a changing table then add a lower shelf to the hutch to make it a regualr dresser again.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyName Ticker
  • Options
    We just bought some...even though it's early because we got a great deal and loved it! We got the baby's dream cocoon 1000 series in espresso!

#2-BO 6/6/13 D/C     #3 natural m/c 8/6/13 

#4 EDD 5/19/14 It's a boy! 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    We got the Graco Lauren crib and changing table from Amazon.  Pretty inexpensive, looks nice, easy to put together (DH did it all by himself while I just watched and took pictures), and very sturdy (especially considering the price).  
  • Options
    KERJFKERJF member

we love our choices.

Crib: BabyMod Parklane from walmart
    Dresser: Ikea Hemnes in white

and we just put a changing pad on the dresser 

imageimage
  • Options
    I LOVE our furniture.  The crib and dresser are both from Ikea.  Great price, and very good quality.  We got the white Gulliver crib and the "white" Hemnes dresser - 8 drawers.  It's a great height for us to change DD on top of. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We got the Baby's Dream Ocean collection in expresso...the convertible crib, 6 drw dresser and dresser/changing table.   There's a great local specialty store called Bergs in our area.  We bought the furniture about 5 weeks ago and they said it will be 6-10 weeks until delivery so we don't actually have it yet.
  • Options
    We got a Munire crib and Best Chair glider from USA Baby.  We just used an antique dresser that we already had. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

med-free birth x2, breastfeeding, baby wearing SAHM
    My BFP Chart

• Options
    We haven't ordered yet (were going to this weekend, but I got put on bed rest), but we're going with the Munire Essex collection.
    Married 7/19/09
    MC 9/8/10
    Baby Boy Born 7/31/11
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

JCP Tori set.

Pics in blog

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

We got Capretti furniture, style Umbria. We got it from a local baby furniture store.

~Chelsea~
    image"">imageimage
  • Options

Based on the Baby Bargains book, we're going with something from their "Better" category.  We're between Bedford Baby Monterey Crib (JC Penney) or Baby Cache's Serenity or Heritage (Babies R Us)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"