Cleveland Babies

Good Places for Maternity Clothes Resale Akron/Canton area?

I've been to Clothes Mentor in Canton today and bought a few things...trying to find some other great places to go :) Can't fathom paying full-price for new clothes that I'll only wear a few months!

Any input would be great :)
***Diagnosed with PCOS = 1/29/07*** ***BFP 4/26/07, M/C 5/6/07*** ***BFP 7/14/07, EDD 3/26/08, Born 3/20/08*** ***BFP 3/6/11, EDD 11/13/11, Born 11/8/11*** ________________________________________________ Lilypie First Birthday tickers ________________________________________________ Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers ________________________________________________ Daisypath Anniversary tickers ________________________________________________

Re: Good Places for Maternity Clothes Resale Akron/Canton area?

• Growing Years in Stow has a very good selection of secondhand maternity and kids clothes, as well as other kid/baby gear. Definitely worth checking out! Also, some of the Burlington Coat Factory stores carry maternity, but not all. IIRC, the Macedonia one does -- call 1st to be sure though, cuz if you are in Canton, it's a bit of a drive for you. I also found some good stuff on clearance at Kohl's.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I got a lot of $10 or less items on the clearance racks at the Motherhood stores in the mall.  I was kind of impressed by how much stuff I was able to get from there that I could probably wear for a little while after the baby as well.
    BFP - 8/28 Beta 1 - 3,363 - 9/1 U/S 1 - 9/10 - Heartbeat 125 Est. DD - 4/30, Induced 4/23 Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
    My Blog
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"