January 2011 Moms
Options

I'm late

It's not what you think... I have been late to every doctor's appointment, dinner, gathering, etc. I just can't get out of the house on time with DD. Today we missed a baby shower. Luckily, these aren't major events, but I'm worried. What's going to happen when I go back to work? I guess it's a time management issue. How have you and your LO been about about being on time? Please tell me that this is only temporary!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I'm late

• Options
    I have always been a stickler about being on time. In the first we weeks that my DS was born, we weren't late for anything. Now is a whole other story. The majority of the tardiness is because I end up nursing at home 30 minutes prior to being somewhere. It's fine though, nothing major yet. Except on Thursday I was 20 minutes late to work. Oops!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I was always early for everything.  Ever since DS was born I'm usually either exactly on time without a minute to spare, or late. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yup - always late! I was usually a tad tardy pre-baby...now I'm full blown late. Same thing here...he usually wants to eat as I'm ready to go out the door (then spits up on his outfit). Or he poops once he is completely buckled in the seatbelt (although that hasn't happened lately...hope I didn't just jinx myself).
  • Options
    I run behind a lot. I think my problem is that I try to feed LO around 6:30 or 6:45 so I know she will be full before going to daycare and won't need to eat for another 3 hours. This ensures that I wouldn't have to keep producing 4 bottles for her every day. Anyway, I am normally just out of the shower or not even dressed after I feed her so by the time I'm done it's a race to the finish. I need to be on the road by 10 after 7 to get her to daycare on time and me to work on time and a lot of times we're usually leaving around 7:15-7:20. Unfortunately this is just me and I'm not sure it's temporary. :(
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"