Central Florida Babies

Anyone use winter park obgyn?

I have an appointment set up for Tuesday to meet w the Dr but they aren't doing bloodwork until April 29th (I'll be 7 weeks then). I'd love to hear feedback from people that have delivered (or will deliver) with them. I usually see Dr Dukes for Gyn and I like him, not sure about the rest of the Dr's.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Anyone use winter park obgyn?

• i looooooooooooove them!!!! honestly, the entire staff at that office is amazing! dr. moore was my gyno and i saw her and dr. dukes while i was pregnant. i also saw every other doctor in the practice while i was sick for the first 4 months of my pregnancy. they would take me in immediately if i was having problems, without any hesitation. i truly couldn't imagine having gone through my first pregnancy with any other doctors. 
  • I love them too!!!! they are awesome... Dr. Moore delivered my son, it was tramatic for us, be as much as I yelled and screamed... she was calming! I love her and I cant wait to go back for my annual... how many people say that!!! and each time i come in they ALWAYS check in on my little one! its a great place!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • I am also a patient there...I have my first appt next week..when I'll be 6 weeks. I think I'll be doing blood work then, but I'm really not sure. Good to see other people like the doctors.
    MeandMrsJones Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm also a patient there and had my first appt yesterday at their Oviedo office. I did have blood work done and met with the nurse practitioner. I normally saw Dr Lincourt for my gyn visits. I was told any doctor could deliver the baby, depends on whos on call, so they recommended I try and see every doctor in the office so I'm familiar with them. My next appt is with Lincourt then I see another dr for the u/s, but I can't remember the name. I've been very happy with them so far.
    MeandMrsJones Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagemeandmrsjones:
    I'm also a patient there and had my first appt yesterday at their Oviedo office. I did have blood work done and met with the nurse practitioner. I normally saw Dr Lincourt for my gyn visits. I was told any doctor could deliver the baby, depends on whos on call, so they recommended I try and see every doctor in the office so I'm familiar with them. My next appt is with Lincourt then I see another dr for the u/s, but I can't remember the name. I've been very happy with them so far.

Thanks! It looks like our due dates are only a few days apart Big Smile! I have my first "real" appointment on Friday (I did beta draws earlier). Can I ask you how the appointment went? Did you meet with Stephanie, the OBGYN Nurse? Did they do an u/s or doppler or pelvic exam? Sorry so many questions, I'm just really curious as to what to espect. I usually go to the Winter Park office and see Dr. Dukes. He's nice, kinda fatherly, so I think you'll like him. Congrats!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I love all the Dr's there and have been going there for years.  Dr. Dukes is my regular ob/gyn.  I did see all of the Dr's there though when pregnant with my son.  Dr. Lincourt and Jones delivered my son by c-section after 35 hours of labor.  I'm pretty sure I saw every Dr. in the practice at the hospital while I was in labor though. :)  I can't say enough great things about them.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Good to know. Looking for new doctor. always nice to hear positive experiences
  • My husband I and feel in love with everyone at WP OBGYN!!!!  They always returned phone calls if I was ever worried about anything.  They fit me into the schedule if I had any issues.  They all were amazing.  I can't wait until we have our next child.  Even through delivery and post baby they were great. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"