New Jersey Babies

Prenatal yoga-Bergen County

I'm sure this has been asked before, but when I searched I came up empty. Does anyone know of a good place to take prenatal yoga classes in northern Bergen County? 

Thanks! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Prenatal yoga-Bergen County

• I know Motherhood Maternity on Route 4 has them.  I haven't gone but I have been wanting to try it.  Good luck.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Destination Maternity on Rt. 4 in Paramus offers the classes. It's run by Valley Hospital. Just stop by the store for more information. You're first class is free. I took them throughout my entire pregnancy- they were great!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I took classes at Englewood Hospital and really liked them.  In case you are also in the market for pre-natal type classes we took them there as well and they were really well worth the time and money. 
  • Hi! I am pregnant and a prenatal/mommy and baby yoga instructor!  I teach at two studios,  both located in Bergen County and are close to the Paramus area!  I'm delivering in November but classes will still go on while I'm away.  I have a sub lined up!! 

Prenatal Yoga at Yoga Synthesis, Ramsey NJ

Saturday 11:35-12:50 

First class free to new students

Prenatal Yoga at Life Movement, Fair Lawn NJ

Tuesday 9:15-10:30 a.m. 

First class is only $10.00 

Mommy and Baby Yoga (for Moms and babies ages 6 weeks to crawling)

Tuesday 10:45 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.

First class is only $10.00

My website: www.youyoga.co for class descriptions and you can email me at dianelutzyoga@gmail.com 

Hope this helps!! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"