D.C. Area Babies

In home day care in Alexandria (between Mt. Vernon and old town)

So we are on the waiting list for innovation station and I need to put my DD who will be 1 in June in day care starting July 1st. Does anyone have any recommendations for an in home day care?  We don't know many people with children in the area and I hate to choose somewhere blindly...  

Re: In home day care in Alexandria (between Mt. Vernon and old town)

• My daycare provider has openings and is licensed up to 5 children.  Her name is Felicita Villaneuva and she has a wonderful daycare in her home.  She has been nothing but loving and nurturing to my daughter.  She is at 7441 Convair Drive, Alexandria, VA 22306 and her number is number is 703-721-9608.If you have any questions about Felicita, I would be happy to answer them. Email me at cpj2981 at hotmail dot com.
  • We had our older son at an in-home daycare off of Telegraph (between the intersection with Beulah and Fairfax County Parkway).  It was a wonderful place and we only moved him recently to start at a preschool.  We would have sent our second son there, but for ease of drop-off/pick-ups, we have him at the same center as our older son.  I'd highly recommend her.

https://www.hamdischildcare.com/Hamdischildcare/Welcome.html

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"