School-Aged Children

Big sis gift 6 year old

I'm due with daughter #3 in less than 4 weeks, looking for suggestions for a big sis gift. I also have a 2 year old who I have bought baby stella for. I've bought dd1 a lalaloopsy doll, but now I'm second guessing myself. She's become very "mommy stage" these last few weeks with all the things going on for the baby, I'm wondering if I should get her a baby stella too, the toddler one or even the one just like I bought for dd2. Any ideas? :)
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Big sis gift 6 year old

• DD1 was about the same age as yours when my youngest was born and she was/is very motherly with the baby. Honestly, I think we got her a small toy but really didn't put much thought into it.

At first, she really loved holding him and helping with anything I asked. Maybe get her a special chair that she can sit in and hold the baby? Or if she already has a chair, maybe a little pillow she can use to help prop the baby. For my DD that was her favorite thing to do. She still holds him but it is more rough now! lol 

• For DD I got her a kid-size Moby for her to wear her dolls when I was wearing DS. We also got her a Christmas ornament that said, "Big sister" on it because DS was born before Christmas.
    Mom to J (10), L (4), and baby #3 arriving in July of 2015
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"