Babies: 9 - 12 Months

Robeez or what shoes do you have for LO?

Do you know what local stores/chains carry Robeez?  I tried to do a store locator search on their website and I cannot find USA in the countries listed.....WTH??!!

And what other soft shoes are out their for LOs? Thanks!

EDIT: must have been on a funky website. found the correct store locator for Robeez. 

Re: Robeez or what shoes do you have for LO?

• We have a few soft soled ones.  2-3 pairs of the Target ones and a pair from Old Navy.  With 3 girls (and a female cousin), we've accumulated a lot of shoes for each size.
  • I buy soft-soled shoes from Old Navy. They're the same (imo) as Robeez, but the price is much better.

Evelyn (3.24.10), Graham (5.30.13) & Miles (8.28.16)
  • Loading the player...
  • Shoe Connection sells Robeez. PediPed are soft shoes too.
  • The Mini Star at Target are similar and half the price. The selection is limited but they are made of leather. The ones at Old Navy are not leather.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Dh just ordered a pair of See Kai Run shoes for DS.  They are quite expensive though, so I'm not sure how many more pairs we'll be buying.
  • imageFashiongal1973:

The Mini Star at Target are similar and half the price. The selection is limited but they are made of leather. The ones at Old Navy are not leather.

Not trying to be snarky ... but so what?

Evelyn (3.24.10), Graham (5.30.13) & Miles (8.28.16)
  • We have Robeez but they were hand-me-downs from my sister so I'm not sure where she got them. But I have to say they are THE BEST baby shoes EVER!

Big Smile

• We love Robeez!  Any Stride Rite in the mall should carry them.  We buy ours at the StrideRite outlet store or mom2mom sales so they are cheaper.  Our local childrens boutique has them and pedi peds also.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • ta78ta78 member

DS has way too many shoes for a 9m old. A lot are hand me downs, consignment or ebay though.

See Kai Run is definitely my favorite. Like PP said.. try Stride Rite.

Q :  06.25.10
    W : 01.11.13

#3 : due 11.02.15

• We have a pair of Pedipeds and plan to buy another soon. They stay on her feet! Also she's a tiny thing and I had a really hard time finding a shoe for a walker in her size. 
    imageimage
  • imagehomebird:
    imageFashiongal1973:

The Mini Star at Target are similar and half the price. The selection is limited but they are made of leather. The ones at Old Navy are not leather.

Not trying to be snarky ... but so what?

You are supposed to but babies feet in breathable and flexible fabrics such as leather and cloth. The ones at Old Navy are basically plastic and are stiff and hard which is not conducive to learning to walk.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"