Pregnant after a Loss

~*~October Check In~*~

Morning All,

Thursday again, time for our weekly check in.

Here's the latest version of the list, let me know if there are any changes that need to be made.

Screen Name EDD
Mocha Girl 10/2
mizrunzou 10/3
Pixiestx 10/5
Gina070605 10/6
triple_sevens 10/7
cr0224042 10/8
alexa08 10/9
D&D4Ever7 10/9
bethanyreese 10/10
ChadnKim42009 10/10
clondo 10/10
sbjardine 10/10
superloopie 10/10
babes12 10/11
VeilSdeGTO 10/11
KikiMe 10/12
AmorXAeterna 10/13 TWINS!
egankin 10/13
Roxyroodle 10/13
sandyd 10/12
julireye 10/14 Green
butterfly99ad 10/15
Junebug 10/15
lew0509 10/15 Green
itsmegin 10/17
julieb1218 10/17
lkstor 10/17 TWINS!
Marcilyn0812 10/17
samm1983 10/17
erb911 10/18
Hoszowski 10/18
puppy love 2 10/19
fireflies0306 10/20
Danie330 10/21 Blue?
seanandcallie 10/21 c/s
Autumnmh1 10/24
sisterrael 10/24
StephK86 10/24
Lindsey8301 10/25
kpowersw 10/25
Rachel4127 10/25
speedi 10/25
heistheloveofmylife 10/26
crystalknpp 10/28
lanoue25 10/28
lissasue3 10/28
iggy.d 10/29
Nicks10 10/29
PgAL Oct Angels
CashewsMommy 2/11
Kjennnn 2/11
Jinx75 2/11
Eris-Alexis 2/13
Mel12880 2/15
ShootingStar0724 2/24
Stillbaking 2/28
EclairAngst 3/17
Nikki1219 3/20

How's everyone doing today?

New/diminishing symptoms?

Milestones?

Appts?

Are there flowers in bloom where you are?  Which ones?

ETA: Have/are any of you doing CVS testing?  Just wondering if I should start asking pink/blue/green yet.

BFP#2 2.5.11 (EDD 10.15.11) DS born 9.28.11

BFP#4 8.27.13 (EDD 5.6.14) DD born 4.23.14

Lilypie - (2llN)

Lilypie - (2L9u)

My Recipe Blog
~All AL'ers welcome~

Re: ~*~October Check In~*~

• How's everyone doing today? Doing well.  Got a bunch to get done today, but looking forward to this afternoon.

New/diminishing symptoms? My symptoms have changed pretty dramatically in the last week.  M/S seems to be more intense when it decides to show up, my boobs are apparently having a growth spurt (ouch!), the ute seems to be having growing pains more too....and I'm tired.  I didn't have exhaustion much before, now I can't make it through the day w/o a nap.

Milestones? I'm guessing by the shift in my symptoms that I've reached the developmental switch from 1st to 2nd tri.  Still not mathmatically there, but somethings changed for sure.

Appts? NT Scan this afternoon!

Are there flowers in bloom where you are?  Which ones? There sure are.  Cherry trees, irises, citrus trees, blueberry bushes & yellow daisies

ETA: Have/are any of you doing CVS testing?  We won't be doing CVS. (ETA: Unless NT indicates we might need more info)

Lilypie - (2llN)

Lilypie - (2L9u)

My Recipe Blog
    ~All AL'ers welcome~

• How's everyone doing today?  Ok.  I have been a little more crampy the last couple days and am thinking about calling my Dr.  She told me to call if the cramping lasts more than 2 hours.  It's not painful cramping, just more noticeable.  Hopefully, it's a good sign that my uterus and baby are growing.

New/diminishing symptoms?  Still the same.

Milestones?  Getting to 2nd tri next week will be amazing.

Appts?  Next u/s is 3 weeks away.

Are there flowers in bloom where you are?  Which ones?  Not yet.

7 mm/c
    APS, hetero factor v leiden & MTHFR
    bfp #1 - 12.11.07, edd 8.14.08, mm/c 1.21.08 (10w4d)
    bfp #2 - 4.4.08, edd 12.3.08, mm/c 5.14.08 (11w)
    bfp #3 - 8.3.08, edd 4.15.09, mm/c 9.17.08 (10w)
    bfp #4 - 1.15.09, edd 9.26.09, mm/c 2.16.09 (8w2d)
    bfp #5 - 6.16.09, edd 2.25.10, mm/c 7.23.09 (9w)
    bfp #6 - 8.12.10, edd 4.27.11, mm/c 9.16.10 (8w1d)
    one more try -> bfp #7 - 2.11, our miracle baby boy arrived 10.11
    ttc again -> bfp #8 - 5.3.13, edd 1.13.14, mm/c 5.30.13 (7w3d)
    bfp #9 - 9.23.13, our miracle baby girl arrived 5.29.14

• Loading the player...
  • How's everyone doing today? Exhausted today, but what else is new?

New/diminishing symptoms? I thought the m/s was passing, but today I feel nauseated, haven't thrown up though. Just so tired, really hoping second tri gets better!

Milestones? Not really.

Appts? May 2.

Are there flowers in bloom where you are?  Which ones? I haven't seen any around, but it's not like that's because it's cold or wintery, it's green here!

ETA: Have/are any of you doing CVS testing?  Just wondering if I should start asking pink/blue/green yet. I don't think we will, unless NT results indicate a problem and we need further testing.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageJunebug060609:

Count me in for October 24th :)

How's everyone doing today? I was having an ok day until my lunch break. I work in a buisness park and I went down in the middle to do the easter raffle. There is RN's down there talking about SIDS and collecting money. They jumped all over my since I have a small bump now. I was asked if this was my first and then how old is my son. I know they didn't know better. I did for some reason blurt out he passed away. Usually I just avoid this question. Then they wanted to know why and all this nonsense :(

New/diminishing symptoms? My m/s is pretty much gone it seems but still have migraines.

Milestones? I swear I felt the baby flutter around for a brief moment, call me crazy if you want.

Appts? I have an appointment on Monday!

Are there flowers in bloom where you are?  Which ones? Not yet :( But it is getting warmer today and the weather this weekend is supposed to be beautiful.

ETA: Have/are any of you doing CVS testing?  Just wondering if I should start asking pink/blue/green yet. Actually on Monday at my appointment my doctor and I are talking about CVS testing. I think I am going to get it.

• How's everyone doing today? Managing to hold it together.  But there's a ton going on b/c we're buying a house, and my worries over this pregnancy are getting worse every day.  I may have broken down in tears to DH this morning.

New/diminishing symptoms? None, as in I have no symptoms.  If it weren't for the pee stick and the lack of a period I might not even think I was pregnant. Cue the growing worry in my above answer.  Talked to my nurse this morning who I absolutely love, and she tried to reassure me that we had no reason to worry, but with being pgal she also totally recognizes where I'm coming from. Nothing to do but wait till next week's appt.

Milestones?  None

Appts?  NT Scan next Wednesday.

Are there flowers in bloom where you are?  Which ones?  Yes, daffodils!

ETA: Have/are any of you doing CVS testing?  Just wondering if I should start asking pink/blue/green yet.  We haven't really discussed it, but I don't think so, unless the NT scan warranted it.

BabyFruit Ticker
    BFP1: 8/20/10, spotting 8/23 at 5 wks, MTX shots 9/17 and 9/28
    BFP2: 2/12/11 Grow baby grow!
  • How's everyone doing today? I am so tired today! Finally getting over a rough cold/sinus infection but still...exhausted! I am so tempted to put my head down on my desk, just for a few minutes or so.

New/diminishing symptoms? Same, but less frequent; queasy tummy, sore boobies.

Milestones? Made it to 10 weeks! This was a mini-milestone in my mind...double digits!

Appts? I had a quick tummy check at the OB yesterday, and got to hear the hb with the doppler again. I had been unable to find it at home with my own doppler, so was really, really nervous. (Home doppler has been put away until at least 12 weeks, for sanity's sake.) The doc said that, at this point and with a good strong hb, the m/c risk is less than 1%. I'll never feel truly confident but it was nice to hear that. Next appt. is the NT scan in 2 weeks.

Are there flowers in bloom where you are?  Which ones? Just little hints of color here and there barely popping up. Can't wait for spring!

ETA: Have/are any of you doing CVS testing?  Just wondering if I should start asking pink/blue/green yet. We aren't planning on CVS unless the NT scan indicates a need for it.

BFP#1 10/5/09 | Heartbeat 11/1/09 | D&C 11/24/09 (no hb)
    BFP#2 02/18/11 * Beta@15dpo=215 * @18dpo=698 * @20dpo=2337 * @25dpo=10,931 * DS Arrived October 24, 2011
    BFP#3 08/12 | D&C 9/12 (no hb)
    BFP#4 Due May 1, 2014 Stick baby stick!
  • Put me down for 10/14/2011

How's everyone doing today? I am feeling very good today. My bloat and constipation are improving, but I am getting tired of eating so much fruit and vegetables. I also had had two nightmare free nights, which keeps my anxiety down. I have several night were I would dream I was bleeding, and as you all know bleeding is a scary things

New/diminishing symptoms? I have had hardly any morngin sickness, but I am very contispated and gassy, It is so much better today though

Milestones? We are oficially on the second trimester so I am kind of breathing a little bit easier

Appts? I had my first appt. in March and will have my second one at the end of April.

Are there flowers in bloom where you are?  Which ones? no yet, but I started to see some green coming out of my dead mums

ETA: Have/are any of you doing CVS testing?  Just wondering if I should start asking pink/blue/green yet. We are not doing the CVS testing because we are keeping the baby no matter what. Same for the sex, we are going team green

Daisypath Anniversary tickers PitaPata Dog tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BFP 8/25/2010 MC Confirmed 9/8/2010 You will be missed Little May Flower!!!
  • How's everyone doing today?  Doing fine.  I've finished my busy season at work and am now just writting reports - or bumping.

Pg wise - I'm still avoiding telling people we're pregnant - only a handful of select people know.  It's not a topic I really want to talk about yet so I'm going to see if I can hold out at work until after the anatomy scan - we'll see.

New/diminishing symptoms?  I *may* have felt a flutter the other day. Hard to tell for sure.

Milestones?  NT scan on Tuesday! Looked great, LO moved around a lot and gave the u/s tech a hard time.  She/he would just flip over and say no - very cute.

We finally told my IL's. I was a little mean to my FIL when he called me "baby momma."  I got mad about that last time around and DH had to talk to him, so I shut him down on the phone real quick.  He asked what he could call me and told him I wanted to be called by my name.  I'll need to call him this weekend and be a little nicer.  I don't think he understands that while I'm happy, I'm also really scared and not very excited yet.  I just need some time.

Appts?  Normal check up in 2 weeks.

Are there flowers in bloom where you are?  Which ones?  Fruit trees are blooming in our neighborhood, lily?s are coming up, and other spring flowers.  And my allergies are the WORST they've ever been - like having a cold that goes away with Benadryl.

• imageNicks10:

New/diminishing symptoms? None, as in I have no symptoms.  If it weren't for the pee stick and the lack of a period I might not even think I was pregnant. Cue the growing worry in my above answer.  Talked to my nurse this morning who I absolutely love, and she tried to reassure me that we had no reason to worry, but with being pgal she also totally recognizes where I'm coming from. Nothing to do but wait till next week's appt.

I just wanted to let you know that at the 10w-ish mark I felt the exact same way.  If it wasn't for the fact I didn't have my period, I'd have not thought I might be pregnant.  From what I gather its pretty common for symptoms to disappear (at least temporarily) as the placenta takes over.  I completely understand being anxious for the next appt though.  Completely.

Lilypie - (2llN)

Lilypie - (2L9u)

My Recipe Blog
    ~All AL'ers welcome~

• How's everyone doing today?  I've had a rough week, which is continuing into today.  Monday would have been my EDD for my late m/c...and I've been having a really hard time dealing with that.

New/diminishing symptoms?  Symptoms are starting to diminish in general, but still exhausted all the time.

Milestones?  Had my first appointment with my OB (was with RE).  We're going to do doppler checks every week for the time being.  She's been really nice about everything.

Appts?  Going in tomorrow for a doppler check.

Are there flowers in bloom where you are?  Which ones?  Bluebonnets and redbuds.  The crop isn't great this year but there are little bunches everywhere.

ETA: Have/are any of you doing CVS testing?  Just wondering if I should start asking pink/blue/green yet.  Not sure.  We're having a consult with the MFM in a little over a week...we'll discuss it then.

• imagelissasue3:

ETA: Have/are any of you doing CVS testing?  Just wondering if I should start asking pink/blue/green yet.   Nope, but you may as well start since some people already know they are team green.

Good point.  I think I'll start adding that in.

Lilypie - (2llN)

Lilypie - (2L9u)

My Recipe Blog
    ~All AL'ers welcome~

• imageJunebug060609:

How's everyone doing today? Woke up this morning and didn't want to throw up so I thought maybe my nausea had gone away, no such luck back at lunch.Sad And I'm still tired.

New/diminishing symptoms? Frequent urnination has kicked up, exhaustion isn't as bad but definetly still there

Milestones? I found both babies heartbeats on doppler Sunday night and last night and it's awsome!

Appts? April 21st

Are there flowers in bloom where you are?  Which ones? I actuallly haven't even been paying attention to thatEmbarrassed

ETA: Have/are any of you doing CVS testing?  We're not doing since my NT scan came back good

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageJunebug060609:
    imageNicks10:

I just wanted to let you know that at the 10w-ish mark I felt the exact same way.  If it wasn't for the fact I didn't have my period, I'd have not thought I might be pregnant.  From what I gather its pretty common for symptoms to disappear (at least temporarily) as the placenta takes over.  I completely understand being anxious for the next appt though.  Completely.

Thank you Junebug.

BabyFruit Ticker
    BFP1: 8/20/10, spotting 8/23 at 5 wks, MTX shots 9/17 and 9/28
    BFP2: 2/12/11 Grow baby grow!
  • How's everyone doing today?  Pretty good!  I just wish I had gotten more sleep last night.

New/diminishing symptoms?  For some reason, my m/s is actually getting worse.  I really hope this is the last surge of it.  I'm kind of ready to think about food again without gagging.

Milestones?  We had our NT Scan yesterday.  So far everything looks really good!

Appts?  Next appt with OB is on the 20th, but I'll have to reschedule due to a work conflict.

Are there flowers in bloom where you are?  Which ones?  A little bit of everything is blooming.  My favorites are the bluebonnets, firewheels and all of the tulips.

ETA: Have/are any of you doing CVS testing?  Just wondering if I should start asking pink/blue/green yet.  NT Scan went well, so no CVS testing needed.  They did give us an educated guess on gender, so until the anatomy scan, we're team light blue.  (Hopefully we'll be full on blue in a few more weeks!)

BFP #1 7/21/10; Dx EP 8/2/10 - lost right tube ~ Myomectomy to remove fibroids - 11/12/10 ~ BFP #2 - 2/8/11 (EDD - 10/21/11) ~ C-Section on 10/7/11 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • How's everyone doing today?  Pretty good.  Feeling pretty normal.

New/diminishing symptoms?  I haven't had many symptoms all along, and that hasnt' changed.  My boobs are still sore, and I'm still feeling uber fat and bloated and sometimes exhausted.  Aside from that, I'm completely normal.

Milestones?  This is my last week of Prometrium.  Woo hoo!!

Appts?  Next Tuesday I go in for an ultrasound.  It'll be my last one until 20 weeks.  I've been spoiled with ultrasounds every other week thus far.  I might go through withdrawals

Are there flowers in bloom where you are?  Which ones?  We have buds on trees  and the day lillies are up but no blooms yet.

ETA: Have/are any of you doing CVS testing?  Just wondering if I should start asking pink/blue/green yet.  No CVS testing here.  My doctor doesn't even do NT scans, so I think we'll just roll with it.

November 2010 - 10.5 week loss  o:) 
    October 2011 - DS (7)  <3 
    July 2014 - Stillborn DD (24 weeks)  o:) 
    August 2015 - DD (3)  <3 
    April 2018 - 5 week loss o:) 

• How's everyone doing today? I am so tired these days it's ridiculous. I don't have that much to do, but even small things like emptying the dishwasher are exhausting.

New/diminishing symptoms?  I'm kinda the same across the board. I still can't brush my teeth without gagging and my boobs still hurt, and my face looks like a pepperoni pizza. I had to buy mat. pants yesterday because this bloat is not going away. I think I'm having an air baby.

Milestones?  Heard the hb on the doppler on Tuesday, nice and strong at 160. I'm still PG!

Appts?  NT scan is tomorrow morning, (this day cannot go fast enough), and then regular OB 4/15.

Which ones?  Daffodils and cherry blossoms, I love it!

ETA: Have/are any of you doing CVS testing?  Just wondering if I should start asking pink/blue/green yet.  Still team green, although I have a sneaking feeling we'll be team pink.

• I've added in the people who asked to be added.  Yay for more people joing us! 

I've also started adding in teams.  If you know you'll be Green Team or have been told you're Blue/Pink, let me know.  Kind of surreal that we're getting to the point where people could be starting to find out.  Wowza!

Lilypie - (2llN)

Lilypie - (2L9u)

My Recipe Blog
    ~All AL'ers welcome~

• Feeling pretty good today. Still short of breath, but hanging in there.

Most of my symptoms have tapered off, but I am starting to pee a lot more.

2nd tri as of tomorrow

Next appointment isn't until May 4th. I was so used to seeing LO every two weeks, I'm not sure how I'll handle going four weeks.

I had my CVS March 28. We're supposed to get the results in the next day or two. Super nervous!

The weather has been gorgeous, but it's supposed to rain today til Sunday. 

My Chart

My Life

BFP 7.7.09 - CVS 9.10.09 (Girl) - 9.24.09 Severe Fatal Malformation - D&E 10.7.09 @ 17wks
    BFP 6.1.10 - 6.10.10 Ectopic M/C @ 5wks
    BFP 10.26.10 - 10.29.10 CP
    BFP 1.30.11 - CVS 3.28.11 (Girl) - EDD 10.11.11 - Born 10.6.11
    BFP 12.18.12 - 12.20.12 CP
    BFP 3.18.13 - CVS 5.21.13 (Girl) - EDD 12.2.13 - Born 11.24.13
    BFP 6.10.14 - CVS 7.2.14 (Girl) - EDD 1.12.15 - Born sleeping 8.6.14 @ 17w5d
  • How's everyone doing today?  Good but sometimes feel sick around dinner time?

New/diminishing symptoms? new symptom: belly.  :o)

Milestones? waiting for the 2nd part of the sequential screen.

Appts?  had an OB appt. today and all went well, it was fast and he just listened for the HB.  next appt. 5/5. 

Are there flowers in bloom where you are?  Which ones?  Yes some but i'm not a garden person so i have no idea what they are.  LOL  lots of buds on trees too.

ETA: Have/are any of you doing CVS testing?  Just wondering if I should start asking pink/blue/green yet.  We were debating about the CVS b/c of our late loss but decided against it.  We're waiting for the 2nd blood draw results from the sequential screen to decide whether or not to do an amnio.  But we already know we're TEAM GREEN! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 8.15.07 NATHAN 6.13.09 - 6.14.09 WYATT born 32w3d Gone too soon, RIP. 4.21.10 BFP - missed m/c - D&C on 5.27.10. 1.31.11 BFP - 1st cycle IUI + Follistim + Trigger (2 mature follies)Beta 1 @ 13dpiui: 199 Beta 2 @ 15dpiui: 527 10.7.11 ELIANA(Ellie)ROSE (39w3d)Team Green turned Team Pink - VBAC & ALL NATURAL 6lbs 11oz 19 &1/2in
  • How's everyone doing today?  Feeling great!  Yayyyy for second trimester. 

New/diminishing symptoms?  I am peeing a lot more again.

Milestones?  a bump!

Appts?  I have my next appointment on April 11th and will hopefully know about my NT scan b/w.

Are there flowers in bloom where you are?  Which ones?  yes, my daffodils are starting to bloom. I love flowers so this is just the best time of the year for me!

ETA: Have/are any of you doing CVS testing?  Just wondering if I should start asking pink/blue/green yet.  Currently I have no plans to do CVS testing.

BFP 1: 08Aug10, EDD: 14Apr11, D&E 11Sep10 BFP 2: 29Jan11, EDD: 12Oct11, DS born 07Oct11!!! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Doing ok today, night shift is kicking my butt. 

Symptoms: My constant nausea is becoming intermittent nausea, woo hoo! My Breasts are still growing, not a real welcome development. I am already up to a 36 DDD and on a strict look but don't touch rule. Otherwise just the exhaustion and frequent pee breaks.

Milestones: Because of my BP I had another U/S today and LO looks awesome. I am officially the most pregnant ever and its starting to become real. Looking forward to the second tri!

Appts: I have graduated from the RE and meet with the nurse pract on monday. My first official appt  with my OB will be in a coulple weeks.

Flowers in bloom?: Not yet but it is beginning to "green up" around here. So sick of the cold temps.

CVS?: We are not going to NT scan so not CVS testing in our future. My RE has taken nuchal & femur measurements and everything looks good.

BabyFruit Ticker BabyName Ticker
  • How's everyone doing today?  I'm on Spring break right now, so I actually caught a check-in.  I don't think I've replied recently at all.  Enjoying the break and the chance to actually breathe for a change.  School and state testing are waiting for me next week...although, I have been called for jury duty during the testing window.

New/diminishing symptoms?  Loss of appetite.  Nothing sounds good, nothing tastes good.  I'm getting tired of forcing myself to eat.  I think this is directly related to my inability to poo regularly. 

Milestones?  I had an ultrasound last week and we saw the heartbeat.  180 BPM of pure reassurance and joy.  I'm still not telling.  I want to get past where we were in our previous pregnancy before we tell.  That is still a few weeks off.

Appts?  I had one last week, the next isn't for another 3 weeks.  Don't know if I'll make it without calling the office for  a dopplar check. 

Are there flowers in bloom where you are?  Which ones?  Yes, everything seems to be getting green and releasing pollen.  Fruit trees, lilacs, creeping phlox, hostas are coming up.  It's really pretty but its wreaking havoc on my allergies.  That's okay, my body will adjust in a day or two.  I am loving the weather though, it was 76 degrees today.  I have the windows open in the house, allergies be da&*ed!

• How's everyone doing today? A little better...been able to eat more the last few days though still having nausea in the morningsNew/diminishing symptoms? Hunger! and less nauseaAppts? Had a 2nd appt at NT scan on wed and now waiting for 15 week appt in 2 weeksAre there flowers in bloom where you are?  Tulips which I love!2nd trimester is just around the corner....
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"