D.C. Area Babies

Pediatrician recs in Gainesville, Bristow or Haymarket?

We just moved out here last week from Fairfax, and I am realizing that it will not be convenient to drive the kids out to Vienna every time they need to go see the doctor, especially now that they are in daycare and are getting sick more.  We're only been here for 5 days and I've already had to take DS to the doctor and will have to take DD tomorrow.  Any suggestions for a great practice that you are happy with? 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Pediatrician recs in Gainesville, Bristow or Haymarket?

• we use crestwood piediatrics and love them.  they just opened an office in haymarket and it's really nice there.

www.crestwoodpediatric.com

• Welcome to the area! Haymarket Pediatrics. I've been pretty happy with them.
  • Loading the player...
  • we also go to crestwood pediatrics.  We normally go to the haymarket office now (we are about dead center from both) but you can go back and forth if you need to get in for sick appts.  they are great at returning your phone calls quickly too!!
  • We go to Pediatric Associates of PWC.  We love the dr, and we found him after my twins were born and he came highly recommended from the FairOaks NICU.  They have offices in Haymarket and Manassas.  Here is their info:

Pediatric Associates of Prince William County,LLC.
    703-754-1524 tel.
    703-754-7661 fax

10692-B Crestwood Drive
    Manassas, VA 20109

15195 Heathcoat Boulevard
    Suite 150
    Haymarket, VA 20169
  • imagespiffyone:

we use crestwood piediatrics and love them.  they just opened an office in haymarket and it's really nice there.

www.crestwoodpediatric.com

We use Crestwood too and are very happy with them, though we mainly go to their Manassas office (but I believe the same doctors work at both locations). I like their hours, policies, and use of electronic records and prescriptions.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We use Dr Flynn at Manassas pediatrics.  They have offices in both Manassas and Haymarket.  Dr Flynn is super nice, explains things very well and is a mom herself so she understands what we go through as moms.
  • We use Haymarket Pediatrics.  I have been very happy with them.  There is never a long waiting room wait, or even in the room you are not waiting long.  The one time we waited for a long time for the doctor to come in it was a mix up with the files.  They gave us free formula and tylenol to make up for it.  When you call on off hours they always return your call within 15 minutes. 
  • Thanks everyone!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"