Brand new here and to Alaska ;) — The Bump
Alaska Babies

Brand new here and to Alaska ;)

My name is Sarah and I'm in Fairbanks. Hubby, myself and our 4 month old babyboy just moved here from Texas a month ago. Very different for us but loving it. Hoping for a lot of support from this site and from all you wonderful ladies out there and I look forward to reading all ur post. The Hubby is leaving soon ;( and well yeah this whole being in Alaska with no family or friends around; just me and lil monkey is kinda scary but hoping to chat with a lot of lovely mothers who know what I'll be going through. Hope everyone has a wonderful day but my lil one is up so time to get busy haha
Kay*

Re: Brand new here and to Alaska ;)

• There is so much to do in the Fairbanks area you will find yourself on daily adventures. Welcome to Alaska!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Welcome and welcome to AK. I love this beautiful state! H and I took our honeymoon in state and went to fairbanks since I had never been over that way. You should check out Chena Hotsprings if you haven't already. The ice museum is pretty awesome.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Hi there, I am currently pregnant, due in October.  We will be moving to Fairbanks in December, any suggestions on things I can stock up on for the baby before I get there?  This is my first baby and I am a little scared, I am also from Texas and have lived here my entire life.  The negative degree temps have me nervous!! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards