Babies: 0 - 3 Months

50 plus pounds......COME IN!!!!!!

I keep seeing these posts where you ladies have lost 40 of 60 gained at 5 weeks PP, etc.

Are you dieting? Working out? Are you even eating?????

I have lost 25 of 60 but am now feeling the loss slooooow down.

I weighed 110 PP and want to get back there ASAP!!! 

Re: 50 plus pounds......COME IN!!!!!!

• I was 125 PP and am now hovering around the 140-145 range - I gained 50+pounds during my pregnancy. I am 5'9 and was underweight before so I am now falling in the average weight range for my height. I have not done anything specific to lose weight - I'm just breast feeding and going for the occasional walk. Once the weather gets nicer I'll be outside more often - I just want to tone up - I'm not too worried about the number.

• I use Sparkpeople.com. They have really great health and fitness resources, and great tracking tools. They even have an iPhone ap. It's all free, too.

I gained over 50lbs while pregnant, but as of this morning I am 3 months pp and weight a pound less than I did at my first doctor's appointment... So I'd recommend the SP program, for sure.  

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Pregnancy Ticker 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Good question!  I gained 58lbs and at almost 11 weeks PP, I have only lost 22.  I still have a wopping 36lbs to go and can't fit ANYTHING in my closet :-(  I started working with a personal trainer today, but am open to other options.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"