Oregon Babies

Nursing Bras/Tanks

I'm in desperate need of nursing bras and tanks. I need to try on beforehand. Anyone have suggestions where to shop? Thanks!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Nursing Bras/Tanks

• I don't have any recommendations for nursing bras but I got my nursing tanks at Target. They are very comfy. I did have to buy a size bigger than I normally wear.
  • I bought several at Target and have worn them day and night for the last year.  They've held up very well.  
  • Loading the player...
  • You should buy some nursing tanks now, but you want to wait to buy bras until 7 days after birth, when your milk is all the way in.  Go get measured at Nordstrom and they will tell you what size you really wear.  I love the Anita bras at Nordys, I have big boobs and needed lots of support, and they were great!  I liked the nursing tanks at Motherhood, they were about $20 each, really comfortable.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Thanks everyone for the advice! Target sounds like a good option.
    image BabyName Ticker
  • I really liked the nursing bras from the Gap - you can find them online for sale usually.  I also second the motherhood nursing tanks.  I really liked a medela one I got from BRU but it was kind of spendy.  I got a glamourmom one from diapers.com and it ran VERY small!
  • I just bought one (a bra) from Motherhood Maternity, and unlike the rest of their stuff it was pretty cheap! Only like $17. It's a nursing/maternity bra. They have you try everything on at the tightest so you can let out the straps as you grow. It's pretty, black lace actually, but not itchy. I'd say go for full coverage for the most comfy and supportive.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"