Orange County Babies

Hi Everyone! & N. OC Pediatrician Recs

Hi Everyone! It is really surreal to be posting on this board. I planned my wedding along with many of you, so it is exciting to enter into this next stage of life along with many of the same people! 

My husband and I are in the process of adopting a newborn. We are currently in the middle of our home study. We need to provide a name of a pediatrician by the end of our home study. I am completely clueless about this!

We live in Fullerton and I have Blue Cross HMO insurance. Our primary care doctors are through St. Jude Heritage Health Foundation. If any of you have names and phone numbers of a pediatrician that you love in the North Orange County area, I would appreciate it very much!! Thanks! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
She's Forever Ours! Finaliaztion-12.26.12Image and video hosting by TinyPic http://hehasaplanforus.blogspot.com/

Re: Hi Everyone! & N. OC Pediatrician Recs

• Congrats!!! Not sure if this is too far but I take my son to Kaplan & Widelitz in Los Al.  His main doc is Rei Tosu. LOVE LOVE LOVE her!   We have seen a couple other docs when she has the day off and we need to get in.  Their office is clean and staff is super nice.   562 598 4848

GOOD LUCK!!! 

• Hey lady!  Congrats on the upcoming adoption!

After 2 rounds of IVF & 2 rounds of FET, we were blessed with identical twin girls!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Congrats on your upcoming adoption... so exciting!  Smile

We use Dr. Lillian Lai-Wu through St. Jude Heritage Health.  They're currently in Placentia (YL Blvd. across from the Ford dealership) but will be moving soon to a brand new building in YL across from Rose Drive Friends Church.  She is wonderful!  We also love Dr. Kwan in that practice too.  Good luck!

714-577-6677

• Congrats on the new baby! We use Dr. Larissa Isterabadi and she is wonderful! Highly recommend her.Primary LocationSaint Jude Heritage Medical Group4900 Prospect Avenue Suite 170Yorba Linda, CA 92886Phone: (714) 577-6677 She's part of the same group of doctors wai-Lu and Kwon.Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"