Ohio Babies

CD stores in town?

edited July 2021 in Ohio Babies
Any CDing moms have recommendations for CD stores in town? Sprout Soup in Clintonville is the only one I know of but I thought maybe someone else might have some good suggestions. Thanks!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: CD stores in town?

• There is a place called Tickleberry Moon in Granville that has a ton of CD stuff. They carrying diapers and inserts in all of the major brands, and lots of CD cleaning/laundry stuff. They also carry lots of super cool handmade and organic stuff. They are running a "buy 4 diapers get the 5th free" special right now.

I think that you can find them on FB too! Smile

• Loading the player...
  • imagethequeeenbee:

There is a place called Tickleberry Moon in Granville that has a ton of CD stuff. They carrying diapers and inserts in all of the major brands, and lots of CD cleaning/laundry stuff. They also carry lots of super cool handmade and organic stuff. They are running a "buy 4 diapers get the 5th free" special right now.

I think that you can find them on FB too! Smile

My parents live in Granville & I live in Columbus so I've been to both. Personally I like Sprout Soup better. Tickleberry Moon is nice if you don't know much about CDs or if you use BGs or FuzziBunz exclusively. We use prefolds & covers, and last time I was in there they don't carry either. Sprout Soup has a wider selection & has more of the basics for the CD mama, while Tickleberry Moon is a bit more boutique-y (IMO). 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Everything is so exciting when you're one!
  • close to mom in grove city, but I was very disappointed by their bad costumer service, they lost me as one! i love sprout soup. there are tons of websites where you can buy online and even ship for free too.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"