TTC After a Loss

O Pain

So, I was wondering - if you experience O pain, how do you describe it? Where exactly do you feel it (yes I know where my ovaries are.)Wink

I used to have it a lot, years ago. But haven't had it for a long, long tiem. Last month I am pretty sure that what I felt was O Pain, on my right side, This month, I'm not temping and my OPKs have been negative, but I had some on the left side yesterday, and wondered if it was O Pain both months.

My body is so screwed up since my D&C (mid-cycle bleeding this month, days of spotting before AF, etc.) - just wondered what everyone else's felt like.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
BFP#1 - 8/27/10 - D&C 10/27/10 @ 13 weeks to Trisomy 18
Missing our Angel Baby Gabriel
BFP#2 - 3/18/11 - CP 3/19/11 BFP#3 - 4/27/11 - Due 1/9/12

Re: O Pain

• I have uncertain pains in those general areas throughout my cycle so I can't figure out which is which.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I have sharp twinges every once in a while but I couldn't tell you if that was O pain or not
    Hold On ....Michael Buble
    MTHFR 2 copies of C677t mutation homozygous 2/2010
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby A born via c-section 1/10/12 @38w3d
    BFP #1 11/4/09 m/c 4w3d baby crab
    BFP #2 12/4/09 m/c 9w3d baby lion
    BFP #3 7/1/10 m/c 4w1d baby fish
    BFP #4 5/8/11
    BFP #5 8/17/12 10dpo beta 7
  • Loading the player...
  • For me it basically just feels like a cramps but only on one side and very localized.
    Pregnancy Ticker Missed m/c 11/30/2010
  • Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    BFP#1 - 8/27/10 - D&C 10/27/10 @ 13 weeks to Trisomy 18
    Missing our Angel Baby Gabriel
    BFP#2 - 3/18/11 - CP 3/19/11 BFP#3 - 4/27/11 - Due 1/9/12
  • I don't normally have O pain but I did this past cycle and the one before that. I even had eggwhite CM tinged with a little bit of red blood (pretty textbook). It just felt like cramping. Mostly dull with a few tiny sharp cramps here and there. The day after I Oed all the cramping was completely gone.

9 angels in heaven-3 in my arms and 1 in the NICU                                                                                                                                    
    Mono/di twin girls: Josephine born to heaven and Evangeline born Earthside at 25w

• I have had it, and in fact today I think that is exactly what I am feeling, its like a dull ache on my right side.  Almost feels like someone is squeezing my ovary. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"