Los Angeles Babies

Cute little girl diaper covers

I have decided to use cloth diapers on our little girl and would like tips on where to look for cute girl diaper covers.  I know that there are a couple varieties out there so I would also like to hear opinions about type preference and personal preference.  I am new at  this and welcome any and all advice.  I will be going this cloth diaper thing alone as my darling husband will only change disposable diapers so I need all the help and tips I can get as there are sure to be many diaper changes in my future.  

Thanks 

Re: Cute little girl diaper covers

• Check out this site: https://www.granolababies.com/

The owner is super helpful and if you call, you might actually get her and be able to get lots of info. She has a wonderful store in Costa Mesa. Don't know where you are, but if you're close enough, she has a cute little place and all of her stuff is there too, so you can actually touch and feel... which is always a good thing.

Hope this helps!

• Thanks for the tip!!  I just know that there are ll these cute little boutiques in Los Angeles, trouble is finding them.  I really appreciate you taking the time to share.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"