Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Pineapple core and Implantation?

So...what's this craziness about pineapple core helping with implantation? I read that it reduces inflamation, therefore assisting with the implanting...

Did this work for anyone? Does anyone sweap by it?

I eat pineapple ALL the time, so hoping that helps and now I am going to eat MORE! Can't hurt....I love the stuff! Big Smile

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Pineapple core and Implantation?

• Options
  • Options
    vpinevpine member
    I posted this same question in the morning, apparently you're only supposed to eat the pineapple core, not juice. I was reading online and you should eat the core on day of ovulation and few days after. Here's a website with more info: https://www.amandabears.com/pineapple-core-for-implantation.html
    Me: 32, DH: 34.
    Trying since Jan 2011. Unexplained IF.
    2 IUIs = BFN.
    1 IVF (Dec 2013) = BFN.
    FET, 2 frosties (June 13, 2014)

14dp5dt-June 27 -BFP, beta 2061. 2nd beta >5000, 3rd beta >5000, 2 sacs 06/30.
    Twin Girls - 02/11/15 - at 37 weeks (no NICU, home with me at 3 days).
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    There is part of me that can't help thinking that sort of thing sounds like an old wive's tale... but then again it can't hurt anything. Smile
    *** Trigger Warnings ***

TTC #1 since March 2011
    Dx = Unexplained IF
    1 medicated TI cycle & 4 clomid IUIs = all BFNs
    June 2013 IVF #1 = 6 frosties + BFP!
    DS1 born 2/14

TTC #2 since December 2014
    May 2015 unassisted BFP ended in m/c at 7wks
    April 2016 FET #1 = BFN
    June 2016 FET #2 = c/p
    August 2016 FET #3 = BFP!
    DS2 born 4/17
  • Options

imageKdgTeacher:

THIS IS FABULOUS!!!

Everyone...check out the link!

"Please don't prop your hips up in the air, stick a pillow under your butt, stand on your head, etc.  All of these activities are just begging for a UTI.  After sex, get up and pee.  All of the smart and strong sperm are already well on their way to the target.  Everything that's leaking out after sex is just the fluid and the dumb ones, go pee!"

• Options

imageBlueEyedDreamer:
    There is part of me that can't help thinking that sort of thing sounds like an old wive's tale... but then again it can't hurt anything. Smile

Haha, that's what I figured...but there is some research out there about bromelin (active enzyme found mostly in pineapple core and some of the fresh juice) helps with implantation-- enough to specifically learn about it in the OB portion of nursing school...so it can't hurt!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    imageteacherlindz:

imageKdgTeacher:

THIS IS FABULOUS!!!

"Please don't prop your hips up in the air, stick a pillow under your butt, stand on your head, etc.  All of these activities are just begging for a UTI.  After sex, get up and pee.  All of the smart and strong sperm are already well on their way to the target.  Everything that's leaking out after sex is just the fluid and the dumb ones, go pee!"

This doesn't hold much wait if you aren't prone to UTIs

• Options
    imageKdgTeacher:
    imageteacherlindz:

imageKdgTeacher:

THIS IS FABULOUS!!!

I just thought it was hilarious! "Go pee...the dumb ones are the only sperm coming out anyway!" LOL!

• Options

I agree. I have only had one UTI in my life and I rarely go pee after sex. But it's important for some women.

BabyFruit Ticker

photo 1d770d91-53d1-4538-bdc8-2350dc996755.jpg 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

BFP #1 - 8.23.11 | EDD 5.4.12 | Natural MC 11w6d
    BFP #2 - 2.27.12 | EDD 11.9.12 | DD #1- 11.2.12!!
    BFP #3 - 4.12.14 | EDD 12.24.14
  • Options

Lurking....

I ate pineapple core from 2DPO to I think 5DPO. I can't say this single handly helped bc I also drank POM juice, drank green tea, took B6, took robitussin, took PNV, charted and used OPK.

I did get a BFP my first cycle. Hope this helps.

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    imageteacherlindz:
    imageKdgTeacher:
    imageteacherlindz:

imageKdgTeacher:

THIS IS FABULOUS!!!

I just thought it was hilarious! "Go pee...the dumb ones are the only sperm coming out anyway!" LOL!

Sorry, I meant to quote this, but for some reason the bump only posted my response.

BabyFruit Ticker

photo 1d770d91-53d1-4538-bdc8-2350dc996755.jpg 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

BFP #1 - 8.23.11 | EDD 5.4.12 | Natural MC 11w6d
    BFP #2 - 2.27.12 | EDD 11.9.12 | DD #1- 11.2.12!!
    BFP #3 - 4.12.14 | EDD 12.24.14
  • Options
    I did pineapple core for about 8 cycles...not BFP yet. If it does help, it's probably not a whole lot! That being said, I do love pineapple a lot! =)
  • Options
    Yes just the core, apparently the actual pineapple can make your cervical fluid too acidic.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"