Multiples
Options

Where did you go shopping in your 3rd trimester?

Just wondering where you found clothes that were big enough for you in your third trimester.  I am 28 weeks measuring at 37 and I know my cute maternity clothes wont fit much longer.

While I'm sure I will look for comfort somewhat, I'm still hoping you have suggestions for CUTE stuff.  I don't want to feel horrible about how I look.

Thanks!

Birthday

Re: Where did you go shopping in your 3rd trimester?

• Options
    GAP maternity stuff fit me until I delivered- and I grew straight out (I have almost no torso).  I also bought a few Pea in the Pod maternity camisoles- they were really long and so I felt comfortable wearing a shirt on top in case I raised an arm/shirt rode up, etc.
    Here comes Baby #3! BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I bought only a few maternity clothes at target at the end of my first tri and am still wearing them now in my 3rd. I wear my pj's a LOT during the week though, only in my maternity clothes on the weekend or going to dr appts :)
    Spontaneous ID Twin Girls - born 38w 2d Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My husband's t-shirt drawer for white undershirt and then wore a cardigan over it.  Cute necklace and I was done. 
    Three losses in 2009; Boy/Girl twins born in 2010 image
  • Options
    Most of my mat pants fit still at the end. I have no idea how b/c I was enormous. I wore a lot of my husband's tshirts for just bumming around the house or Motherhood Maternity's tshirts with the rouching (sp?) on the sides with a long cami underneath.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I have nearly outgrown all my tops...good thing today is my last day of work!!  I have found that the tops that are scrunchy on the sides are longer and still work.  I also have a top that is longer and meant to be worn with leggings that still fits - I don't wear it with leggings though, my legs and feet are too swollen for that!
  • Options
    Gap maternity. It's the only thing I wore all pregnancy. My jeans fit me up until the end and at around 33 weeks I bought three shirts in the next size up.
  • Options

I went to GAP and target.   In the end there were only a few pieces that fit me comfortably and I wore them all the time.  I couldn't see spending money on new clothes that I would only wear for a few weeks. 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I also loved Gap maternity :).  Some other places where I found some cute maternity clothes were at Kohls and Old Navy online.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    It was hot the entire time I was PG, so I lived in sleeveless jersey dresses from Motherhood.  By third tri, I had to go up a size, but they fit until the bitter end. 
  • Options

I am now living in 4 ribbed tanks from target, 2 long sleeve shirts from target, 3 long sleeve shirts from the gap, a sweater that fits over everything (from target), 2 pairs of leggings and 2 pairs of yoga pants from motherhood. I have worn these items over and over again for about the past 8 wks.

At 33 wks I measured 45. I am a SAHM so I don't have to worry about dressing for work. If I did have to get dressed up I would probably just live in dresses.

Pregnancy Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"