Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

Pranks

What's the best prank you've ever played/witnessed?

Re: Pranks

• Options

In 09' H and I were just dating and I had not met his parents yet. He called his parents and said he met some girl at a bar and got her knocked up, he was going to marry her, and help raise the baby. He let them think it was true for about 5 hours before calling back and saying April Fools!

In 10' we found out we were pregnant on March 27th. So we waited until April 1st to call our parents. His did not believe us at all for a good 6 weeks. We had to send ultrasound pics to prove it.

Edit: typo and 1ht

Edit again: This is a mess, sorry I'm trying to pump and bump...not working.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

TTC #2 since 8/2012
    Me:28 H:34
    Me: all tests normal!
    H:  Azoospermia (Sperm count zero).
    MFI Urologist all test normal.
    Biopsy Feb. 14

****EVERYONE WELCOME****
  • Options
    my roomie in university hung out with those guys that are in uni but still act like they're 16,  and some of her friends rigged our door so that when we opened it a sh!t ton of water filled our room. thankfully it was her that opened the door and none of our stuff got ruined, but we literally had about an inch of water in our room :s funny now...not so funny then.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    JDOJDO member
    Hah, I was going to tell DH I am pregnant again, but a girl on the AP board just did this and ended up with the joke on her, she actually IS. I'm not brave enough to look karma straight in the eye like that, so jokes off.
  • Options
    Last year my best friend used a picture of one my pregnancy tests and showed her boyfriend saying it was hers. They had a 4 month old at the time, and he freaked out. It was awesome.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageHisSunshine1220:
    Last year my best friend used a picture of one my pregnancy tests and showed her boyfriend saying it was hers. They had a 4 month old at the time, and he freaked out. It was awesome.
    Okay #1 that is awesome #2 I love that you have bob marley on your wall. I'm not a very good prankster. I giggle too much when I'm lying so the joke its always on me.

BabyFetus Ticker 
    harry potter addict. fiber obsessed. 
    || KP 10.04.10 || EA 04.28.12 || LC expected 8.29.14 ||
    my bfp chart: Bebeh Fluff's Chart

• Options
    When DH and I were 1st dating be bought his 1st NEW car. He had the car maybe 2 weeks when April fools rolled around. It was a black car so I took white eyeliner and gently drew a line down the side of the car. It lookedso bad, exactly like someone keyed it! When I told him, he didn't believe me then when he saw it he started to cry!!! Just when he was about to lose it I bent down and wiped it off and screamed 'April fools' I'm lucky he didn't kill me! His mom & SIS were in on it and thought it was hilarious. They still talk about it. Another prank I played was on my parents. One year I went through the whole house and switched the clocks ahead an hour! I even snuck into their bedroom while they were sleeping and switched their alarm clock! I love a good prank. I'm actually looking for one this year...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagemamabear214:
    imageHisSunshine1220:
    Okay #1 that is awesome #2 I love that you have bob marley on your wall. I'm not a very good prankster. I giggle too much when I'm lying so the joke its always on me.

lol thanks. DH said I was going to hell for going along with that prank, but I thought it was awesome too. DH and I love Bob Marley. The picture was from his room growing up and I told him he could definitely keep it, but the Homer Simpson and Godfather posters had to stay in his old room.

• Options

Letsee, when I was in high school, one of my good friends whose parents owned a farm got the bright idea to sneak two of his piglets in the school the back way about half an hour before classes started, the pigs were both fitted with little piggy capes, one had the number 1 on it, the other had the number 3 on it. After they caught them, there was a whole big mess the entire day and part of the next day about the mysterious missing third pig until my friend called the principal the next day (He got out of school suspension for a couple days, but it was hilarious!) and told her that the third pig didn't exist. It was so awesome seeing all the teachers and a good chunk of the students looking around for an imaginary pig.

Probably not the most do-able prank, but by far the biggest I have ever witnessed, the principal's tone of voice over the intercom was absolutely priceless! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

imageJDO:
    Hah, I was going to tell DH I am pregnant again, but a girl on the AP board just did this and ended up with the joke on her, she actually IS. I'm not brave enough to look karma straight in the eye like that, so jokes off.

For 2 seconds I thought that would be a good one but no, no...I don't think so either.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"