3rd Trimester
Options

Low weight

so today i had a dr app and when she measured my fundal height I was only measuring 29 weeks and I am 31 weeks so she sent me to get an ultrasound and the ultrasound said I was measuring about 30 weeks 3lbs 6oz. They said I am in the normal range but on the low end. Has this happened to anyone else?

Re: Low weight

• Options
    If they say it's within normal, it's normal. Half of people end up bigger than the average and half end up smaller.
  • Options

imagetokenhoser:
    If they say it's within normal, it's normal. Half of people end up bigger than the average and half end up smaller.

This!

If you think about it, there's a range for a reason, not all babies will be identical. If your doctor says you're within normal range, you're all good. 

My fundal measurement has been behind for the last couple months, but the baby is growing well. Nothing to worry about. 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    m/c 6/10 
    missed miscarriage discovered at 11 weeks, natural miscarriage at home one week later 9/13
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My fundal height didn't change for 4 weeks (34-37)when I was pregnant with DS.  He was born a healthy 7 pound, 1 oz at 39 weeks.  I agree with PPs: low normal is still normal and it sounds like baby is only measuring a few days behind average.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

imagetokenhoser:

This exactly! Yes

• Options

imagelala561:
    so today i had a dr app and when she measured my fundal height I was only measuring 29 weeks and I am 31 weeks so she sent me to get an ultrasound and the ultrasound said I was measuring about 30 weeks 3lbs 6oz. They said I am in the normal range but on the low end. Has this happened to anyone else?

This is me exactly.I go in 2 weeks for an ultra sound to see what that baby is measuring. But my dr thinks I will have a small baby.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"